Part 1

Busan, South Korea

The hospital is a bit crowded than usual because the government made it a mandatory rule to get the newly developed booster shots of COVID. Y/N's parents are also waiting in the line for almost an hour now.

"Thank you" both Y/N's parents leave the hospital toward their car after getting vaccinated. "Should we call Y/N?" your mother asks while getting inside the car which your father nods in response.

At the same time; Seoul

Your phone rings on your work desk in the afternoon while you were busy with your office work at home. Quickly glancing at the screen, you get the phone and hold it with your shoulder to your right ear.

"Yeah Eomma" you answer. "Did you get the new booster shots?" she asks. "I'm not taking it" you answer as usual, flat tone. "The government already approved then then why aren't you taking it?" she sounds a bit annoyed because of your same cold answer.

"You always have same thing to tell me when we talk?" you hiss at her through phone. "I'm hanging up I have a lot of work to finish" as you add, you instantly hang up the call. "Yahh.....Y/N" meanwhile your mom speaks on the other side.

"Did she hang up?" your father chuckles while keeping the groceries inside the refrigerator. "Wahhh I can't believe her" your mom gasps when she notices you hung up the call. "You know her she doesn't like any sort of distraction while working" he smiles while closing the refrigerator.

"What are these?" Jimin looks at the delivery boys and a mini truck which had cartoon boxes outside their apartment building

"What are these?" Jimin looks at the delivery boys and a mini truck which had cartoon boxes outside their apartment building. "It's for the girl who lives in 13th floor" one of the residents from the same building answers as she was passing by.

"Jimin-ah" Yoongi shouts who was waiting for Jimin a far. "Hyung" Jimin runs after him. "What's with those heavy boxes and bags of water" Yoongi too asks while looking at the truck.

"They said it's for the girl living in 13th floor" Jimin says. "Ahh that girl" Yoongi nods. "Hyung, you know her?" Jimin seems to think of a way to tease him. "We collided twice" "Collide? You mean-" "Yahh stop" Yoongi pushes him and walks forward. "Hyung wait for me" Jimin follows him after.

"Aren't you buying more than usual?" Jimin points at Yoongi's grocery bags. "The cases are rising more than expected, what if we go on lockdown again?" Yoongi walks toward their apartment building.

"You're correct, should I also buy more?" Jimin asks. "Forget it, this will be enough for both of us" Yoongi says.

_._

"I'll get it" Jimin nods at Yoongi who was decorating the living room with balloons. "Oh? Jimin-ah where is Yoongi?" Hoseok seems surprised when he didn't see Yoongi at the apartment.

"Surprise" Seokjin, Jungkook, Namjoon and Taehyung shouts as they open the front door of Jimin's apartment. Apparently Jimin and Yoongi were neighbors. It hasn't been long since Jimin moved here.

"S-Surprise?" Hoseok stutters in confusion. "Happy birthday in advance hyung" Jimin grins to Hoseok and Yoongi walks to the front door with the cake.

"M-My birthday? Why?" Hoseok still couldn't figure out anything. "Jungkook told us everything. Yahh you punk, you're ditching us and your music career and going abroad for studies? You know how much Jungkook cried? But never mind we will support you" Seokjin playfully hits his shoulder and Hoseok frowns looking at Jungkook. "We will miss you. You must be really emotional right now, have a safe flight" Namjoon nods at him.

"Guys listen to me-" "Let's celebrate I'm really hungry" Taehyunt pushes everyone inside Yoongi's apartment.