Part 5

"Please save me" he screams while running toward you. “This way" you point toward your apartment hallway to the guy who was running toward you. He was a 5 foot 6 inches tall guy wearing a half-framed glasses and dressed in gray half pant and black tight t-shirt, his stomach came out a little.

"Yahh you jerk" another young guy comes running from afar toward you. “I'm so sorry please run fast or else they might catch you" the guy with specs shouts at him. “O-Ommo” the specs guy gets startled and pauses when he sees Wonsik's mom turning into a zombie who was growling at him.

"Eomma" Wonsik had walked out from the apartment because of the loud noises. “Yoo kid get inside" he runs toward Wonsik and picks him up, quickly getting inside.

The guy at last was wearing a black sweatpants and white oversized t-shirt. His abdomen was covered in blood as he seemed to be in pain. The zombies then show up at the hallway and they were not only one, hundreds of them followed the guy.

Almost reaching to you, your hand instantly runs to his abdomen to take off his t-shirt

Almost reaching to you, your hand instantly runs to his abdomen to take off his t-shirt. The zombies right at the next hallway, you look at them. “Miss what are you doing?” he widens his eyes when you successfully take off his t-shirt.

"빨리 가 (ppalli ga=go fast)” you push him and run upstairs to the upper floor. “I don't know what you are doing but I'm really sorry” the guy leaves you alone and runs to your apartment.

"Eomma" Wonsik was crying when he remembered his mom turned into a zombie. “Taehyung-ah you’re here" the guy huffs in relief when he sees half naked Taehyung in the apartment. Taehyung had shut the door and closed his eyes with heavy breaths.

"Yahh Kang Haeseok" Taehyung briskly walks and punches his face, his specs falling on the floor. “That hurts ouchhhh" Haeseok exclaims in shock. “Eomma" meanwhile Wonsik cries out loud as he sees them fighting.

"Okay here we go" you were currently outside your apartment waiting for the zombies to chase you. Pressing the passcode of your apartment hurriedly, you see the zombies coming to your way. “Let’s go" you shout as you open your apartment door, and the zombies run to your way growling.

You swiftly get inside your apartment as per your plan, and the zombies jump out from the hallway window.

Gasping for some air, you look to your right hand that partially had blood from Taehyung's t-shirt as you had tightly gripped on it before.

"Nuna" Wonsik runs to you while crying and tightly hugs you. “Are you alright? These uncles were nice to you right?” you bend down to his level and smile. “They were fighting” he sniffs and you look at the two boys with knitted brows.

"Y-Yahh…....you shouldn't fight in front of kids" Haeseok whines. “Why did you leave me-" until Taehyung could finish his words, Wonsik starts to cry. “Yahh” you shout at them with annoyed look.

"It's okay, don't cry” you were about to cherish him and pull him into a hug until you realize you need to clean the blood from your hand

"It's okay, don't cry” you were about to cherish him and pull him into a hug until you realize you need to clean the blood from your hand. “Nuna will play with you after washing her hands, oh?” you smile trying to find his face. He cutely nods while rubbing his tearful eyes.

"You two can use the guest room. The bathroom is attached so clean yourself first. You guys look like zombies, the kid might get scared” pointing at the guest room with a flat tone, you explain and walk inside the bathroom that was beside your bedroom.

"Isn't she cool? She's totally my type" Haeseok grins from ear to ear looking at the bathroom door you just headed to.

"Mind your words" Taehyung annoyingly looks at him and then leaves to the guest room, while Wonsik stares at Haeseok for the whole time. “H-Hello” he awkwardly smiles and bows at him.