Part 3

The morning at Seongsudong apartment starts with a fuss when the residents see their apartment sealed. You curiously glance from the window and see the main gate and surrounding compound sealed with tall black blocks.

The residents were shouting at the armed soldiers who were guarding outside to open the sealed gate. “We can't do it" the armed soldier shouts from outside. “Yahh do you know what you are doing? I'll report you all for this" one of the residents shouts while pointing.

"Ahjussi I'm getting late for my school" the high school student says and starts to bang the gate. Then your phone rings and you walk to get your phone at the bedroom.

"Y/N turn on the TV" your colleague from your work speaks in panic.

You calmly walk to your living room and turn on the TV, when your brows knit together at the exclusive news that was broadcasting live.

“The virus is spreading widely. I request every citizen to lock themselves at home and not to panic. We will come to your rescue" the head comrade speaks and the conference ends.

"What should we do?” your colleague asks and you abruptly cut the call.

“Eomma……..Appa"

"

Will earth turn upside down?” your mom jokes with you when you call her, because it wasn't common of you to call your parents as your work was the first priority. “Where are you?” trying to calm your voice, you ask.

"Home, why?” she frowns. “And Appa?” “He just left for his work. Is everything alright Y/N?” she asks and at the right time the doorbell rings at your parents house.

"Honey" it was your father who was desperately banging on the door. “Y/N I'm hanging up okay" “ Wait-“ the call gets interrupted.

"Hyung you saw the news?” Jimin along with Seokjin, Jungkook and Hoseok rushes to Yoongi's apartment

"What's it?” Namjoon looks at their pale face. Then all of a sudden, a loud scream distracts them. Everyone at their apartment including you runs toward the window.

And see a 5 foot 10 inches tall man biting the neck of a middle aged woman at the compound.

The residents who were arguing with the soldiers beside the sealed blocks now panic when the man who just bite the middle aged woman runs after them.

"It has started" Jungkook whispers to himself.

"뭐야 이게 (Mwoya ige=What is this)” you were also watching the fuss with a frown.

5 hours after the zombie outbreak

"Zombie" Jungkook finally speaks after staying silent for the whole time. He was sitting on the sofa thinking about his family and so were others. “What?” they look at Jungkook.

"Those people” he then points outside the window. Faint sounds of screams and zombies growling could be heard because they had shut the window. “What might be our parents doing?” Taehyung asks with almost a whisper voice.

"Don't worry Taehyung-“ “Don't worry? You know that no one's going to survive. We are grateful that we've been stuck here” Taehyung raises his voice at Hoseok.

"So what do you want us to do huh? Tell me" annoyed Seokjin stands up and looks at Taehyung. “Hyung, stop it this is not a time to fight” Jimin stands in front of Seokjin.

"Shouldn't we think about a plan to escape?” Jimin turn to everyone. “And Taehyung-ah it's not like only you are tensed up about the situation. We all are okay, say sorry to everyone" Jimin tries to cool down the situation.

“Sorry my ass" Taehyung abruptly gets up and briskly walks to the bedroom, locking himself. “Yahh” Jimin shouts at him but Namjoon quickly grabs Jimin's wrist.

"Leave him. He will talk to us once his temper gets over" Namjoon nods.

7:45 pm

"Help me!!!! Please help me!!!” the high school girl from before bangs on every apartment of the corridor which also included Yoongi's apartment.

Everyone gathers up to the intercom, expect Taehyung as he had locked himself in the bedroom. “Please help me. Please open the door" the girl cries for help while her school uniform was filled with dirt and blood stains.

Then a growling sound echoes the corridor. “Please" the girl starts to bang Yoongi's apartment door while crying. Jimin and Hoseok were ready to open the door, then Yoongi quickly stops them.

"Don't" he shakes his head. “But she's alive” Hoseok frowns. The growling sound had already approached the corridor now. “I know you're watching me. You'll go to hell for this" the girl cries and the zombie jumps into her, biting her neck.