Part 13

"Shh" you put your finger on your lips as everyone finally reaches to the ground floor. You peek from the entrance of the apartment building to the compound where zombies were piling up to grab the speaker.

You slowly yet carefully lock the entrance door and steadily step backward. “Y/N, this is weird” Jimin walks toward you. “We checked the back entrance. It's locked" Yoongi who just came along with Taehyung and Jimin frowns. “The glass door is even covered with papers” Taehyung says.

"Wait" you instantly look toward the way of gym hall. “What is it?” “Shh, I hear something” you stop Taehyung. Tightly gripping on the stick of the mop that you created, you briskly walk to the gym hall and then swing the stick over the boy who wore black shorts and white t-shirt.

The boy too was holding onto a dumbbell with a scared frown. “Guys it's a survivor” you sigh in relief. “What?” all the boys rush toward you as you put down the stick. “Yahh since when have you been here?” you frown at the boy. “First of all, don't yahh me. I have a name and it's Dongyeon” he introduces. “And I recently graduated from high school" he adds back.

"I graduated from high school 7 years ago" you hiss at him. “Yoo auntie-" “What did you say?” you almost were about to hit him on his head. “Guys this is not time to fight. Hey kid, were you all alone these past weeks?” Yoongi asks.

"Nope, I was with my elder sister” he shakes his head, uninterested. “Where is she now?” “Went in search of food at the convenience store of block C" Dongyeon replies. “Don’t tell me" he quickly looks at you.

"Dongyeon-ah, Dongyeon-ah" a faint voice distracts everyone. “Nuna" his eyes enlarges as he runs to the entrance and so does everyone. “Dongyeon-ah” she cries, banging her palm on the glass door. You see her black shirt drenched in red blood, she looked scared.

"Nuna” Dongyeon tries to unlock the door while his sister furiously shakes her head in denial and Taehyung quickly pulls him back. “Stop, let me go" Dongyeon cries and the growling of zombies gets louder.

"N-Nuna" Dongyeon's voice cracks when he sees zombies running from a far. Yoongi and Jimin quickly rushes to cover the glass door with a clothe they found nearby. Now only the sound of zombies would be heard. 

Meanwhile Dongyeon screams and Taehyung quickly muffles his mouth so they wouldn't alert more zombies in the building. Jimin looks up to you who stood straight with wide eyes, your hands trembling. Your heartbeat continuously beats fast and you gulp. Jimin instantly runs toward you and pulls you into a hug when he realizes you were staring blankly outside. “It’s okay” Jimin pats your head while gripping tightly on your body.

_._

"Are you okay?” Yoongi bends down to you who was sitting at a corner with hands wrapped on knees. Meanwhile Dongyeon was still crying with low sniffs. “Hmm? Yeah, I am” you look at him with a nod.

"Guys let's return back to the apartment” Taehyung suggests and Jimin looks at you. “Yeah let's move ahead I don't have a courage to fight right now" you nod as you get up. Yoongi was quite confused on seeing your shocked face. It wasn't like you saw zombies for the first time. Even Taehyung and Jimin were confused.

"Let's take the elevator. I think this will be safe" Jimin says and everyone nods, except Dongyeon who still couldn't believe the fact that his sister had already turned into a zombie.

As you watch the elevator coming down to the ground floor, you frown. “Guys run” you look at the elevator, and the elevator stops at the ground floor. “Fast" you shout and the elevator opens up. There were bunch of zombies in the elevator and everyone starts to run upstairs as fast as they could.

"Run if you want to live" you shout while climbing the stairs hurriedly. The zombies from every floor gets alert because of your voice. You were currently running at the corridor of 3rd floor, almost near to broadcasting room.

You run while taking out a rope from your backpack that you carried just incase you needed them. “What are you doing?” Yoongi frowns at you. “Let's lure the zombies to the broadcasting room” you say while climbing the stairs.

"But how's that possible?” Taehyung asks and a bunch of zombies comes running down from the upper stairs. “Shit" Taehyung curses beneath his breathe. “This way" you run toward the end of the corridor. There were two different path at the end of the corridor.

"I know what you're thinking of" Yoongi runs as fast as he could. “The zombies will eat us" Dongyeon looks back when he sees they were almost near to them.

As Yoongi was ahead, he opens the end door of the corridor and quickly hides to the narrow passage of the corridor and so does everyone follows him. Then all the zombies that were chasing, jumps out from the door.

You look at them jumping out from the door and sigh heavily. “I thought I was going to die" Jimin takes heavy breaths. “But why this door doesn't have-" “This floor was under renovation not so long ago and they had left out this door. I guess they forgot to lock it. We were lucky" Yoongi says between his heavy pant.

"Thank god you knew that" you chuckle. “Let's keep moving on” you then add. “Where?” Jimin frowns. “Broadcasting room. Let's do what we were here for" you look at him.