Part 2

Your ear points when you hear the doorbell. “Must be the delivery" murmuring to yourself you get up from your desk and grab the mini mineral water bottle that's beside your laptop, then walk toward the intercom.

Taking a sip from the bottle, you look at the delivery boys through the intercom who were carrying the boxes of cartoon.

You open the door for them and they greet you before coming inside. You carefully double check the boxes while they were still busy bringing the groceries.

"수고하셨습니다 (Sugohaseotsabnida=Thank you for your effort)” you nod at them as they leave after bringing all the groceries you ordered online.

At Yoongi's apartment, 5:30 pm

"Hyung, can you pass me the slice” Jungkook points at the pizza box and Seokjin gives him a slice. “Guys" Hoseok looks at them slightly worried because he thought his words were going to ruin the party.
-Everyone then looks at him. “There's a misunderstanding” Hoseok says and all of them frowns. “What do you mean?” Namjoon asks. “I'm not going anywhere" “Yahh are you worried because of us?” Seokjin speaks.

"Hyung don't do that for us……….Yeah……….Hobi-ya just do what you like" as everyone was trying to convince him, Hoseok shuts his eyes and shouts, “It's my sister who's going not me”

All of them gets speechless, meanwhile Taehyung takes a bite from his pizza.  

9:00 pm

"Did you hear that?” Taehyung looks at Namjoon when he hears the loud thud sound from the ceiling.

!!!THUD!!!

Y

oongi puts down his guitar and Namjoon straightens his back who was on the sofa laid down. Rest of the boys were at Jimin's apartment preparing themselves a space to sleep as per their plan.

Namjoon, Taehyung and Yoongi decided to sleep at Yoongi's apartment while Jimin, Seokjin, Jungkook and Hoseok decided to sleep at Jimin's.

“Hyung your phone" Hoseok calls Seokjin who was at bathroom brushing his teeth. He cleans himself and rushes to pick the call.

"Yeah hyung what's the matter?” it was really rare or Seokjin's brother to call him often. “Seokjin-ah you're at home, right? Stay there and if you can buy lots of food and just stay with our parents okay?” his brother says him in panic, telephone calls and panicked voices of his fellow comrades playing on the back.

"Hyung are you fine? What's wrong?” Seokjin gets skeptical because of the background noises. “Just stay with mom and dad don't go anywhere" “But hyung I'm not home I'm at Yoongi's place” “What?” all of a sudden, his burst out loud as he bangs his desk.

“W-Why? Is everything fine?” Seokjin stutters cause his brother had never raised his voice at him. “I'll come to rescue you" he abruptly hangs up the call.

_._

“Sir, where are you going" his fellow comrade quickly asks. “Seongsudong apartment" Sunghoon, Seokjin's brother looks at him and then nods. “Sir-“ “Everyone stay at their position" their head enters the room and shouts at the soldiers that were panicked. 

Unfortunately, Sunghoon also had to stay although he desperately wanted to rescue his brother. “Lee Jihoon, tell me the situation" the head asks with voice loud and clear.

"Yeah" Lee Jihoon salutes him. “7 infected fled the quarantine this evening. As per our report they are the residents at Seongsudong apartment, sir" Lee Jihoon adds.

"Did they create any fuss?” “Not till now sir. The camera connected to them doesn't show any symptoms yet. They have locked themselves in their apartment currently” Lee Jihoon speaks out loud and clear.

"Seal Seongsudong apartment” the head orders. “But sir we have to rescue-" “RIGHT NOW!!” the head screams at them and everyone flinches. “Sir" Sunghoon calls him with loud voice although he was fearing hi anger. “First let me rescue my brother" he adds and the head frowns.

"What are you looking at? I gave you and order" the head then looks at Lee Jihoon. His eyes go after Sunghoon who was in a verse of tears, him almost breaking down. “Do it right now before they turn into monsters" the head screams and quickly leave the room along with the two soldiers that he came with.

Walking to the corridor, the head takes out his phone from the pocket with trembling hands to dial his wife's number who was also a resident at Seongsudong apartment.

"Are you not coming home again?” his wife speaks and the head quickly muffles his sobs, his body falls on the ground. “Sir" the two soldiers instantly grabs him. They too felt sorry for him.

"Honey? Are you listening?” his wife calls him. “Yeah, sorry I was busy with few paperwork. Is Wonsik asleep?” he asks for his son first. “Umm he just went to bed” his wife answers with a smile.

"Honey, I love you” the head bites his lips. “What’s wrong with our comrade today?” his wife teases him and the head quickly hangs the call.