Part 8

Flashback

"PARK JIMIN” you shout on the hallway gripping your notebook. The crowded hallway goes silent for a second while you briskly walk from class to class searching Jimin.

Meanwhile Jimin was approaching the hallway with the group of friends. “This bastard" you whisper and run after him when you see him on the hallway. You throw your notebook at him which slaps his face. “Ouchh" Jimin exclaim while rubbing his face.

“이 새끼 (I sekki=this bastard)” you scream at him, angry. “It's started" while yours and his friends laugh as it was usual for both of you to fight with each other. You fully charge on him as you grab his hair and so does he. “Let go" you glare at him while grabbing his hair.

"You first" he too was gripping on your hair tightly while glaring.

"Let go of me" you grit your teeth, pisses. “Pig” Jimin hisses. “What did you say you" you widen your eyes as you take another tight grip on his hair. “Yahhh Jimin and Y/N" your homeroom teacher shouts from the end of the hallway, running toward you.

"Let go of each other" he, the homeroom teacher rushes toward you and Jimin. “Teacher tell him first” your eyes never leaved Jimin. “Stop it” he forcefully separates you both and you exclaim when you see your hair in his hand.

"Yahh” “Why? Why? What is it now?” annoyed, teacher stands between you both. “Look what he wrote in my notebook" you while as you point at your notebook that was on the floor.

The teacher picks your notebook and turns the pages while Jimin sticks out his tongue to floor. “Pig……Pig Y/N……Y/N Pig" the teacher reads every pages where Jimin wrote with big handwriting using colourful pen.

"Pig" Jimin mouths to you while you frown. “Science? Isn't the deadline this afternoon?” the teacher worriedly looks to you as the practical marks would be added to your final examination, and your 12th boards were few months away.

"I need to submit it but look what he did. What am I gonna say to Mrs. Han?” you annoyingly protest. “Let me talk to her” “Teacher you know how she is. She doesn't listen to you" you say.

Guilt covers Jimin when he realizes what he have done. He looks at your face, concerned.

_._

"Is this your another play?” Mrs. Han angrily slams your notebook on her desk with a frown. “Teacher please understand, it wasn't her fault” your homeroom teacher tries to convince her. “You- you always try to cover mistakes for your students” she points at him. “They are just kids and mistake-“

"Kids? You call them kids? Look at how grown she is, she will be a college student next year and you call her kid? Y/N if you still keep going like this then you'll become a failure” she first looks at homeroom teacher and then to you who was looking down.

Jimin listened everything outside the staff room. He was waiting to make up for his behavior. “Sorry teacher" you bow at her.

"You’re straight getting F” she points at you. “Teacher listen to me please" your homeroom teacher was trying his best to convince Mrs. Han. "Yeah" you thin your lips and again bow at her.

Present Day

You were standing outside your balcony in the midnight, with hands inside your sweatpants. The night breeze gently blowing your skin. You sigh and push your hair back while watching the zombies walking here and there in the compound.

"Still up?”

You turn at the voice and see Yoongi with his messy hair, black loose pant and thin loose white t-shirt. “Ummmm…..what was your name again?” you give him a skeptical frown while pointing. He was approaching the balcony while taking out a cigarette pack from his pocket.

"Min Yoongi" he calmly replies and stands beside you

"Min Yoongi" he calmly replies and stands beside you. “Ahhh right" you nod. “Btw thanks for that day" you add. “That's alright" Yoongi sighs. You thanked him for helping you move your stuffs in your apartment on the first day.

You look at him when he sticks the cigarette between his lips and then searches for the lighter. “Here” you take out your lighter from the pocket and hand him. “You smoke?” Yoongi was quite surprised when he took the lighter.

“Why? Woman can't smoke?” you ask. “I didn't mean to offend you-" “I smoke when I am stressed out” you chuckle and take out the packet from your pocket.

Moving the cigarette stick to your lips, Yoongi lights the lighter for you. “Thanks” you smile and accept it.

"How's your back?” he asks, eyes gazing at the zombies. “Not so bad” for 5 days straight, you were taking bed rest and, in those days, Jimin took care of you. The old feelings you've been trying to avoid were returning back.