Part 10

Flashback  

"Why? Why? Why? Why did he call me? Will he ask me out? I mean it's obvious that he likes me" you debate with your inner voice while climbing stairs to the rooftop after your school hour. “It's just been a month Y/N, did you really develop feelings for him?” your inner voice protests.

"It's not time what matters, what matters is how they treat you. And you know how Jimin treats me" you grin and excitedly open the rooftop door. There Jimin was, standing with his hands in his pant pockets looking at the sky.

"Jimin-ah" you call him with a smile and jog toward him. “How were your classes?” because you and Jimin belonged to different sections he asks while ruffling your hair.

"The pressure is so much and it's really hard to concentrate because of it" your boards were just 2 months away. “You can do it, fighting” Jimin pumps his fist with a giggle and you too copy him.

"So what did you want to say?” you jump to the topic that he called you for. And instantly the smile in his face disappears. “What's wrong?” because you noticed the uneasiness you ask. “The thing is-"

"Tadaaa"

You abruptly turn around and see Jina, Rowan and Yunho laughing to each other. “Look at her face” Rowan points at you as he laughs, you stand clueless. “Yahh Jimin, it's time to tell her about our plan" Jina laughs as she looks at Jimin.

"Stop it guys" Jimin frowns, worried. “What are they talking about?” your chest starts to feel heavy because of the uneasiness. “You got pranked Y/N" Yunho bursts out loud and so does others. “P-Prank? What prank?” you were at the verge of crying as the lump already got on your throat.

"Jimin doesn't like you it's a prank” Yunho adds.

You try to swallow your lump but all you could do was bite your lips and then later on burst out in laughter. “So you guys thought it was only me who got pranked” you clap and laugh looking at them. The atmosphere slowly gets quiet and the only person that was laughing was you.

"Yahh you think I will like him?” you wipe your tears, pretending it were the tears of your laughter and sniff. “I will never develop feelings for you okay" you then turn at Jimin, trying not to break into tears. “Gezzz so annoying" you hiss at him playfully in spite of the hurt.

Jimin's POV

I can see the hurt in her eyes when she turns at me and hisses. She keeps pretending but her tearful eyes speak everything.

"Anw continue. I'm leaving first today" Y/N abruptly turns around, controlling her tears and leaves the rooftop. I am about to chase her but Jina stops me.

"Let her go if she can't handle a joke" she says. I am pissed, pissed by how she thinks playing with someone feelings is normal. But didn't I do the same? I could have resist myself but I didn't. Moreover I am at fault for continuing their plan.

Present day

Jimin watches you and Yoongi who were on the balcony as usual smoking cigarette in the midnight. He did feel jealous and wanted to know about why you guys were together, sharing cigarette.

"Have you ever had a crush? Or maybe first love?” Yoongi was now close enough to ask you such question. “I don't know what to name it. First love maybe?” you don't lie. Jimin's ears gets pointy.

"Used to like this guy in my high school but things didn't turn out well. He did come with an apology and made efforts but it was me who got distanced” you explain after a puff of cigarette and then pass it to Yoongi.

"What about you?” you ask. “I had a crush on my classmate but never build courage to approach her" Yoongi bitterly smiles. “I guess we both are failure in love” you chuckle, so does Yoongi while looking at you.