Part 12

"Hello….C-Can you hear me? Someone please save me” a man cries. His cries echoes from the speaker that was outside the compound. “S-Someone-" soon later growling of zombies were heard from the speaker. “Don't come near me…..D-Don't……..Ahhh" you suppose the guy was bitten because of his screaming.

"What is it?” Hoseok whispers, nervous. And everyone rushes in the balcony. The scene they were looking at gives chills to their spine. “This feels like we are the only survivor” Jungkook speaks with his wide eyes gazing on the crowd of zombies.

"This is the perfect timing" you nod and walk inside the kitchen to search the weapons everyone could take with them. “Guys, we can't forever live here. We have to find a way to escape from this apocalypse” you say while hurriedly looking in the every drawer of the kitchen.

"First let's make something that will be useful for us to fight against the zombies” you run to take a mop from the bathroom and take out the coarse cloth from its end. “It's really dangerous” Taehyung protests. “But she’s correct we can't always stay here" Yoongi takes your side.

"But hyung think about everyone. All of us are not physically strong and have ability to fight against them. We don't even know their weak point and we even have a kid here" Jimin answers Yoongi. “Jimin is right" Seokjin nods and so does everyone.

"So it's only me?” you smirk while you sharpen the edge point of the mop with a knife. “I'll head toward the broadcasting room then. You guys stay here" you nod at them casually. “Y/N this is dangerous” Jimin steps forward to stop you.

"I'll go with you" Yoongi speaks up and everyone frowns. “You guys are trying to dig your own grave” Haeseok looks at you and Yoongi. “Then I'll join you guys too" Jimin nods. “Yahh have you gone mad?” Taehyung protests as he grabs his arm and turn him around.

"We will return back once we gather foods and fight all the zombies in this building” Jimin swiftly wipes Taehyung's grip. “Fight zombies? My ass” Taehyung annoyingly walks to the kitchen to find a weapon for himself.

"I'll join you guys too” Jungkook raises his hand. “And we will stay at the apartment take care of Wonsik” Haeseok's voice clearly came out in a sudden fear. Now, the remaining were Haeseok, Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok along with Wonsik.

"What are you guys doing?” you peak at Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin who were wrapping thick papers on their arms and legs

"What are you guys doing?” you peak at Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin who were wrapping thick papers on their arms and legs. “We better protect ourselves” Jimin finishes to tape Taehyung's arm. “Don't you want any?” Yoongi looks at you.

"I don't need them" you shrug and were about to turn around when Jimin catches your hand and pulls you closer. “Don't try to act cool. I know you're scared as well” he tapes your hand with the pillow that he just torn off.

“Did you guys tear my pillows apart?” you look at the sofa of your living room and gasp. “We ran out of the papers and had no other choice" Taehyung stands up taking the knife he was going to use against the zombies.

"Wish I could kill you first before the zombies” you hiss at him. “Let's see who will kill more zombies" Taehyung teases you.

"Are they going on a competition?” Haeseok acts as if he just got chills. “Stay behind me, okay?” as Jimin finishes he holds your hand tightly and nods at you. “Get lost" you harshly pull your hand with a glare.

"Nuna do you really have to go?” Wonsik looks at you who was holding Namjoon's hand. “Don't worry Nuna will come home safe" you wink at him with a smile. “I already lost my mom. I don't want to loose you" he says, worried as his eyes fills with tears.

You walk toward him while he wipes his tears with a sniff. You bend at him and smile, “You know how strong your nuna is right?”

Wonsik nods.

_._

"We will wait for you guys" Seokjin heaves a heavy sigh before bidding you guys a goodbye. “We all will return back safe hyung" Yoongi nods and then the door of your apartment closes. “Let's do it guys" you smile and everyone nods at you.

"First let's head to the broadcasting room" Jungkook advices. “No that will kill all of us" you shake your head. “First let's seal the building as majority of zombies are now outside” you say. “I think Jungkook's idea might work better” Yoongi looks at you.

"No that will only kill us because as I said before about their sensitivity to senses and we all saw it ourselves too. So what if we are fighting the zombies in the broadcasting room and the rest of the zombies outside might also follow up later on? This will only lead to our death" you say.

"She is right though" Taehyung nods. “Okay then let's head to the ground floor first” Jimin looks to everyone. “Yeah but also keep in mind not to make sounds. They might be sensitive to their senses” you look at Jimin.