Chapter 3

(A/N:  Hey y'all I hope you guys are having a good time reading this work. 

there are just certain things I wanted to list out before we move ahead.

The following story will date back to 1441. English was still a foreign language in a country like India back then, not spoken at all. Assuming all the characters are going to speak in the Regional language, which I have believed to be Hindi here; all the terms that our female lead will speak in English will be henceforth  be written in bold and italic in font. dialogues written in normal font can be assumed as spoken in  traditional Hindi.

also since we are dating back to 1441, a lot a belief systems put here in regards of women and society  outdated today were still prevalent back then. be considerate for that. 

we have come a long way.

okay I am done with my instructions here. 

go ahead and enjoy the story.)

________________________________________________________________________________

"the system has not been set for a day, it is one year." The other man spoke.

"What the fuck" I screamed loudly to turn all the faces to me. Huge room, high ceiling, brightly lit with with torches holding fire. The walls all painted in little intricate design, the room smelled riches

 The walls all painted in little intricate design, the room smelled riches

Rows of seats, occupied with middle aged men covered in jewels. Literally. They had more jewels on them than I would have cells in my body. 

I don't know how we landed up to jewelry being only for women in 2069.

There was this one man sitting right in the middle of the all these human jewelry boxes with the most royal aura surrounding him. although he appeared young, he had this 'no- nonsense' focus that was intimidating.

He scanned me top to bottom completing his mute inspection with a disgusted face at the end.

 I shuffled at my place, keeping my hands around my bare shoulder, pulling my off-shoulder crop top a little down to cover my belly button. To make matters worse, I had put on high waist ripped jeans that displayed the skin on my thighs and my knees.

I could hear murmur growing louder in the hall. Eyes fixated on me and eyes that couldn't see me because they were apparently too embarrassed to see human skin.

But I guess I cannot complain. I have entered an era that had the 'after effects' of its mentality even in the 21st century.

After I finally realized that my hands couldn't do the job of my clothes I decided to let it go. I started walking towards the main leader.

The KING. I mean.

 I mean