Chapter 16

Jerks, jumps and screeches.

I had come from a time where we had cemented roads and robot cars that drive effortlessly without sudden breaks and halts. But now I was on an undeveloped road, riding on animal that I can't even control.

God Bless Me

After making like about 500 stops in the midway, the distance that was about to get covered by the afternoon, it took us the whole of evening. And I am the one to be held responsible for this.

I had them make several halts just because I wanted to puke my guts out. I hadn't even eaten anything much, I don't know what my body had to throw up.

---

The palace wasn't that huge as compared to the King's headquarters. Yet it was mighty.

It wasn't as deserted as I had expected it to be. Although more than royal men there were royal guards and servants.

I was walking ahead in the group of members accompanying me as if I was the tour guide here

I turned back to see both the Royal Men: Yug and Neel stand behind at least 25 steps away from me.

"walk in" I was confused, why weren't they entering.

Yug 'head directed' me to come and stand next to him. I rushed as I obeyed.

A while later I saw a female, a pretty young female, come out of the entrance.

Another royal member, is she?

With plate in her hands and few other items on the plate like the flowers, and ancient candle, she welcomed the King.

And all of us.

I looked in amazement. This was interesting.

  But who was she?

After that 'royal' welcome, we started walking towards the palace, me walking behind this time.

"Who is she" I whispered to Yug, holding him back with his sleeves, while the King moved ahead.

"That girl along with the king. The one you were smiling at." I smirked. I had never seen Yug smile at anyone else, except for me.

"uh..um." if I was not wrong, I did see him blush. I was waiting. "She is Your Majesty's step sister." He informed.

I contained my smile to myself. My senses alert. I didn't know how she would be like. I hoped she was nothing like her mother.

God, give me a vacation.

"She is beautiful" I said, despite the fact that I knew I cannot trust her.

"She is." Yug looked in the direction of her, where she was walking with the king through the long corridor. Smiling again, and I wish I could show him the mirror, I would explain him rosy cheeks.

I decided to keep it to myself for now. The fact that I could see Yug having a liking for her.

"This is my sister, Aarini." Neel introduced us, anyway.

We were standing in the very empty, very huge hall. The vibes were similar to the Royal Court that we have in the 'Headquarter palace.'

I am sorry, I don't know how else to address it.

I bowed down to her, controlling my very instinct to extend and shake hands with her.

She mirrored.

"And she..." the King stopped to search for a better word to address me, other than 'a patient on loose'. "She is Jiera. My guest." His words struggled their way out of his mouth.