20.

Loki, The Warriors Three and Lady Sif ran to the battlefield outside of the castle to see a catastrophe.

A massive black ship was just floating there, hundreds of smaller ships flying out of it. It definitely wasn't the largest army Asgard has faced, but every time, they were prepared. Now, not only did Asgard underestimate the enemy, but also wasted most of its forces on a mere distraction.

"Oh norns, this isn't good," Fandral murmured.

"We can and we will win. Sif, you go and call for help from our allies. We need to get to Heimdall so that he can transport their armies-" Loki started giving orders but then he stopped mid sentence.

"What, what is it?" Lady Sif came to him.

"The Convergence."

Loki started going in circles, his right hand picking the left one.

"The effects Covergence have already started. And if we pick the right spots of its effects, we could use it to our advantage. I'm going to our engineers, I think I've got an idea. Sif, you still go to the communications, warn our allies from the Nine realms that Dark Elves could appear in their territories. The rest of you... just try to help here," he finally said.

"Alright. Good luck to everyone," said Hogun.

Loki arranged two fingers into his mouth and blowed. The only one who could hear that sound was the great black wolf that appeared seemingly out of nowhere a few seconds later.

The Prince jumped at Fenrir's back and let himself be carried to the tech wing, the wolf somehow knowing exactly where he wanted to go.

Much faster than he normally would've if he had gone by his feet, he appeared in a great hall filled with many complex machines and a little group of people.

Most of them, Loki knew by name but some of them were completely new to his eyes. But that wasn't important, at least not now.

He jumped off Fenrir's back and, ignoring any of the other times important formalities, he began talking, straight to the point.

"There's a massive dark elven ship attacking us and our defences are failing. But the Convergence is just about to start, meaning that there will be shifts in gravity and the boundaries between each realm will become quite thin," he said, remembering clearly a page from a book he once read.

"Our tasks: find out when it starts, I want to know it, exactly. The second task for today is to make something that will help us control the anomalies and put them into our advantage. What I thought could help were gravity accelerators inverted, which would be shot to bug crowds of enemy soldiers - the low gravity would attract the anomalies, creating a portal. Once the soldiers would be somewhere else, we destroy the accelerators and therefore close the portals," he finished, almost out of breath.

Everyone was so pulled into his speech that they didn't notice a brunette in red dress entering the room.

"That's a great idea, but I've got a better one."

The hall suddenly silenced entirely.

"Uhh, sorry, I probably shouldn't have said that to the king of this place, huh?"

Jane Foster started panicking. She had no idea what she was supposed to do, so she took her dress, lifted it up and performed a curtsy, one that she made Thor teach her in case she would ever meet the Queen.

Loki furrowed his brows at the scenery that was in front of him - his brother's lover performing a perfect curtsy yet in improperly put on dress, telling him she had a better idea. The picture of it all was just bizarre.