21.

There was blood everywhere. The waters surrounding the city, normally crystal clear, had dark red and neon orange stains on it. Dark red from all of the bodies, since most of the inhabitants of the Nine realms had red blood. Neon yellow was there from the crashed ships - the chemicals mixed together and created a highly acidic substance which turned out to be a great solvent, it dessolved all the debris.

Loki's plan worked out well in the end. Asgard won. It was currently recovering from great losses but it did survive.

The same couldn't be said about the Elves. The favors turned for Asgard the moment the soldiers were armed with spears which had the ability to send the enemy to a random spot in all of Nine realms.

And when the support from Asgard's allies came, the fate of the Elves was sealed.

Surprising most of her people, the Queen ordered to bring the enemies who survived to the palace and treat them well. There weren't many, only about a hundred, who made it.

They chose a leader who had series of meetings with the Queen, negotiating the terms of peace. The Elven Queen's name was Alflyse and she was the one who actually ended the battle.

Seeing Melekith, drunk with power, she realised that they were never going to make it. She didn't hesitate, as she had her own personal reason for a revenge. So, in the heat of the battle, when Malekith least expected it, she cut off his head.

Frigga was very supportive of any of Alflyse's demands. After all, there weren't many of them.

The remains of the elven civilisation returned to Svartalfheim. Frigga, after hearing the truth about the race's needs, promised that she will send a team of agents to go look for a habitable planet which would be better for them.

It was not just a decision which she made just because of her gentle and kind nature, it was also strategic. By moving the elves out of The Nine realms, she'd expand the borders of territories administered by Asgard.

She eventually found a place as such. The planet which some called The Place of Shadows seemed as the perfect place and most of the elves were soon moved there.

Frigga decided it was for the best to send there an Asgardian ship with food, water and materials every month. It was to ensure that the community there would be able to grow strong.

The elves were grateful and for a few years, Asgard experienced a few years of peace.

A/N: okay so I know this one was really short but I promise that the next chapter will be much better, considering the fact that we're getting to another movie: Age of Ultron. I'm really excited for that!

Also, from time to time, I check how the story's doing (Btw, I always check out all of your comments) and about a week ago, I came to this! I'm super grateful, this is seriously so cool!