Update - Kinda

Hi! So, I haven't updated in like, two months now, I know.

To be frank, I just didn't have time when I had motivation and didn't have motivation when I had time.

So, I didn't really get anywhere and I'm not even sure which way the story was supposed to go, cause it's just been so long!

But, I realised that I could kinda get my motivation back by working on something else than writing this story.

So, I did two things:
Firstly, I redesigned the cover.

That was a huge deal, cause all I could work with was IbisPaintX and my old phone. But hey, I'd say it worked out really well, cause I really love it.

For better understanding, here's the before:

(sorry for the very low quality, I didn't have it saved anywhere so I had to screenshot from here and then crop it)

And here's the after:

I'm so proud of it, I'm not gonna lie

The second thing - I started writing another story.

And I know it's weird to kinda promote it like this but hey, I'm just proud of it.

The original idea of the plot came to me around February and I started doing the first bits of writing in March. I just published the first two chapters.

It's a Marvel fanfic too, I feel like that's an important detail to add.

But the story:

Lyssa, a die-hard Marvel fan wakes up somewhere, not sure where, but definitely not in her room.

She quickly realises that she's farther away from her home then she firstly thought. She's actually not even in her universe, but a universe she knows from movies, series and comics.

As she bonds more and more with her favourite characters, she begins to realise all the terrible things that are about to happen and decides to act and cause an intervention to their stories.

Oh, and the cover looks like this:

So, I'm just gonna focus on that, I think

I hope that I'll get more motivation to return to this and maybe, one day, finish it.

Thanks to everyone who read the story.

Edit to Nov 7th: I may or may not have unpublished Agent Moore. Don't get me wrong, I still very much like the idea, I just didn't really like that style of writing. I may rewrite it in the future.

But what's probably more important to you is that I am back to writing this fic, and I'm super excited about that! I'll probably write two or three chapters before publishing one, just to make sure I'm going in the right direction, but yeah, there's about 80 % chance that there will be more of this fic in the near future!