explain.. everything NOW ıllıl 22 ıllıl

to point out in this story.. ariel was conceived when Y/N was 17... its now 11 years after thinga ma job, so they are now all 28 minus Dabi who is 29.

ogey less go

——————————————

Denki pushed her off to examine her face. it was all the same, she was still as beautiful as ever, only difference was her eyes, you could see she was different, not the same.

she realised he was staring at her eyes so she looked away and started circling him with an inquisitive gaze.

"you aged haven't you old fart.  28 you look like, you got facial hair and everything.. so manly. your energy force seems more intense its turning me on a bit" she said with a little skip in her step.

even though denki was confused as all hell, he had to admit that was a tiny bit arousing.

the woman glanced down and smirked, biting the right corner of her lips as she witnessed his.. physical uhmmm position.

"now now this isn't a smut" (hmmm later?) "keep it down" she twirled her finger and well basically blood bended his blood away from tiny not so tiny man.

"you are you but you are not you.. you smell like you, look somewhat like you, act like you.. but not you at all" Denki explained poorly.

the woman stopped. "i know. it is me, one cannot simply come back from beyond the grave un harmed Bolt." she nicknamed him again.

"my body is 99% water now. only my flesh, hair, brain and heart are real. my bones made of hardened water crystals, and organs made of water. i am not classified as human, more of a body of water, i can bend my body at will, change shape when ever, my quirk heightened, i'm stronger then ever, i am alive." she softly spoke.

"how? did All For One really work?" the man questioned

"i had been asleep for along time my body frozen, then i felt.. warm? power flowing through me" she explained

"so you were brought back from the dead?" it was silent.

she laughed "that's impossible! no quirk or spell can do that! i never died, only.. only.. i can't remember" she stopped now puzzled.

"All for ones plan. he created a portal for you as you fell, swapped you out with a clone.

"you told me One for all found a quirk to bring back the dead!" denki yelled

"you really think you'd believe me if i said Y/N never died?!" denki shut up after that realising Dabi was right.

"so? the other day one for all faked my death?" she spoke.

both boys chimed in, in sync "the other day? you mean 11 years Ago?"

Y/N's eyes shot open with shock. "my daughter."

———————————————