True intentions lıllı 5 ıllıl

All I can see is black. that's all I have been able to see for awhile, I only see in black and white. colours were non existent to me, I refuse to see colour, well it's more like I choose to ignore colour. According to the doctors when i was a kid. I'm not sure why. Like I'm mentally okay and everything.

When I was young I lived a quite happy life, my father would bring me everything I wanted, I was his princess, my mother would always make the best sweets, I had the perfect family, aside from the fact they are weak... my mother's quirk is dust manipulation so basically our house has never even been touched by dust, it's quite a lame quirk.

My fathers quirk is super hearing but his default is he is mute so it's very hard to communicate sometimes. I have no idea where my quirk came from but it's most likely from a far distant relative, but all I know is because of my parents I have never been very popular which angered me, I wanted to become famous I wanted money not to save lives I did what was best for me no one else. Put myself before others, what's mine is mine what yours is mine, those were the words I repeated quite often.

I was tossed aside by my parents for being "weak" but i was stronger then them. I tell myself they were embarrassed because since they thought i was quirk less, i would end up like them, and the family reputation would always suck.

You may say that I'm quite self centred and only care about my self, trust me if you do then you're right, I'm only going to become a hero for fame and fortune nothing more nothing less, i like the feeling of what it's like to be the centre of everything... powerful.

I decided that I needed to be quite energetic and friendly, hide my real intentions until the very end. This is what I must do to survive this is. Gain trust. Make them love and admire me. what I must do to be the top.

Everyone thinks im here to save people. Hahahaha
Get fucked.

This is a short filler chapter :)
Word count: 383