Halloween PT2 lıllı 7 ıllıl

This is a guess a reference to what you would be wearing like honestly there were no decent looking playboy bunny's but I guess I should have though about that before making that the Halloween costume....

As Denki and I ran down the hallways to the end class so we could make sure we visit every class I had failed to notice Denki and My hands had been intertwined the whole way to class 1-k the last class of the Department of Management class, classes 1-J and 1-I were next they were also under the Department of Management titles, each class had done an awesome Scary Play it was entertaining to watch..

The next classes were 1-H 1-G and 1-F they were the Department I'd Support which meant they had this really cool horror movie that they had made, it gave me a few jumps here and there but it mostly made Denki Jump I swear he must have pissed himself at one point.

Next up where 1-C 1-D and 1-E the department of General Education so they had this weird food tasting thing some treats tasted amazing while others made you want to gag luckily Denki ate all the bad ones leaving me with the good ones, truthfully I feel bad he didn't need to eat them all but he did anyway... quite strange.

Lastly was class 1-B the class I had been dreading the most they were our rival class... they had quite a wide range of potential hero's that would take most of class 1-A's hero opportunities which worried me greatly people like Sero, Yuga, Mezo, Kyoka and Toru were most likely to become side kicks or just put aside which wasn't fair they worked just as hard as us to be there. But why do i care

My thoughts were yet again interrupted and if I had time I would wonder how many times must people interrupted my inner thoughts, was I in a fan fiction... yeah hell no that's absurd.

"Y/N isn't it... we met earlier I'm Itsuka Kendo I'm the class rep for 1-B I didn't see you in the entrance exam so I expect you were recommended by someone... who was that?" I stared blankly at the girl before answering kindly.

"Ah yes I was recommended by all might~" he eyes widened along with Denkis as I laughed

"I'm kidding!!! Hahahahaha no I wasn't recommended by all might it was Mrs Midnight" which wasn't exactly a lie. I was recommended by her but i still did the exam... needed to boost my ego somehow, i knew i would ace it.

the girl looked me up and down checking out my costume, it was obvious she was one of those Japanese dolls.

"Ahhhh well I like your costume... definitely something mrs midnight would love. come in we have a haunted Maze come try!!" She said making way for Denki and I to enter.

As soon as we did I made eye contact with the Blond hair from earlier Neito Monoma to be exact he was talking to a Green vine haired girl it was easy to see her quirk had something to do with Nature so if I ever needed to battle her it would be quite easy to beat her...

I was unable to realise a guy with silver hair walk up to me wearing this weird mask thing around his eyes "IM TETSU TETSU TETSU TETSU I WILL BE YOUR GUIDE TODAY-" before he could finish Denki had electrocuted him from fright knocking him out, my eyes widened as I turned around slowly. Very slowly to face Denki....

"Carrrrlllll look what you did!!" (If u get the reference hats off)

"I-I'm sorry I was too scared and uuhhh I-" he began to explain himself...

"Denki maybe it's best you wait out here I'm not to fond of being electrocuted and I don't think anyone else is" I said smiling up at him. His smile faded as he nodded slowly before walking back to class probably to get ready for his shift of the café our class had set up.

I turned around ready to enter the maze a smile widely blessing my face, before I could enter a hand grabbed mine, I turned around to see Neito holding my hand...

"M-Monoma h-hi" I said slurring across my words. What an ick. Why do i do this to myself.

"Ah so we are on a first name basis that's good isn't it Y/N" he said with a crooked smile.

As I nodded I began to walk into the haunted maze Neito following behind. A few students had jumped out scaring me causing me to grab ahold of Neitos hand in fright. Ew

By the time I got out of the maze my grip of Neito had probably cut off his blood circulation so I let go "sorry about that haha" ew

He only nodded handing me a piece of paper "my number text me so we can train. I have no clue if your teacher has mentioned this but we have another student carnival but this one famous hero's will be assessing us for traineeship" he spoke gently pushing me out the door toward my class.

I opened up the gigantic door waving to the blond boy "BYE BYE MONOMA PLEASE MAKE SURE TETSU TETSU IS OKAY AND PLEASE VISIT OUR CAFÉ" I yelled out to him entering my classroom getting a warm welcome by Ochaco.

"Ahhhh Who was that???" Said Sero obviously curious.

"Ahh that's my new friend from class 1-B Neito Monoma his super kind though he doesn't show much emotion apart from this weird smirk he has"

"I see so you left poor lil Denki for him hahaha" Mina teased

"YAH!! No I was just worried Denki might electrify someone else that's all" as I said this I touched both of my index fingers with the other in a nervous way. Ewwww

I felt someone rest their head on my shoulder "no fair I wanted to do the haunted maze with you" oh so it's Denki.

I laughed at his words "but I didn't want to go with you"

"SHES AFRAID OF YOUR STUPID QUIRK YOU DAMN EXTRA!!!" Yelled the all too familiar Bakugou...

His words hit something in me as I threw a massive water spike toward his face "SHUT UP YOU OVERRATED CHARACTER!!!!"

This was the best Halloween I had ever participated in. Though I couldn't forget what Monoma had told me... we would be having a sports carnival where the hero's will pick us for a Traineeship, oh what fun

So idk if I like my writing at all I feel like it's too cringe so I'm sorry :(