First day lıllı 1 ıllıl

My name is Y/N L/N, my whole life I was treated as a background character to other people's lives.

I was always picked last, even in my parents eyes I wasn't important, this was not how I wanted to live my life.

I wanted to be treated as the main character, I wanted to be strong, admired, loved and most importantly, I just wanted power and I'd get it no matter what it cost.

my quirk manifested later then others, my parents abandoned me and threw me to the streets because they had thought i was quirk-less, i have been living in the basement of their house ever since. They didn't know.

once i got my quirk i had spent every free hour of my day training, building up the power, to one day have the one thing i always wanted

  I'd finally be noticed, be number one, a star...

{Entrance exam}

Today was the day of the entrance exam right now I was standing in front of a tall 2 point robot.

I summoned my water and sent it flying toward the robot piercing it's chest leaving a rather large hole. I smirked as I realised my water had struck a smaller 1 Point in the process... so far I had 67 points so I'd most likely be in the top ranks.

As I thought to my self I didn't realise a 3 pointer coming up behind me getting ready to swing before I could block its attack a massive lightening bolt struck its head and it began to surge and malfunction, I looked to where the bolt had come from to see a boy with yellow hair and a black bolt that looked to detailed to be fake cording through his hair.

I mean he would look cooler if he didn't look like he was a vegetable... all he did was look at me with a weird smile and his thumbs up.

"How ugly" I muttered to myself before riding away on my water toward a bunch of robots not seeing a gigantic 0 point robot walking closer and closer to the brain dead charger.

I rolled my eyes and sent a large wave toward the robot washing it away into a building destroying it on impact.

I took one last look at the brain dead charger before turning around once again to claim more points but before I could an alarm went off.

"ENTRANCE EXAM HAS ENDED MAKE YOUR WAY BACK OUT THOSE WHO PASSED WILL GET THEIR LETTERS IN A MONTH!!!" I cursed under my breathe knowing I wasted my time saving a brain dead Zeus tsk.

i ended up with 387 points and 1 point for.. odd. Saving? Tf is that

needless to say i came first.

{Present time}

It was my first day at UA, well school had started a month or two ago but I didn't end up going because I had to train and for some reason the principal had given me permission too which honestly surprised me greatly. Guess I'm too good.

As I walked into class I suddenly felt very nervous, my right hand automatically shot up and grabbed my left hand over my mouth, my head looking down at my feet. nervous anxiety taking ahold of me again, fuck it. Anxiety attack.

i took a deep breathe, and wiped my hair away from my face, a poor cover up but it seemed to fool the people looking at me.

I slightly looked up to the class to introduce my self but I was met with bright blue sky eyes that were owned by a beautiful smiling blond/silver haired young girl who had small cute little freckles that kissed her pale skin... how adorable. (this is a insert character btw)