Confessed lıllı 17 ıllıl

'Denki... sorry about that." I said stepping forward slowly making him step back. A scared face plastered its self onto his face. got to admit it hurt.

'you know im still the same right? im (y/n) your partner in crime' I laughed out the last part.

'y/n wouldn't hang around a v-villain.' oh lord

'guess im another shape shifter then, don't trust me' I spoke in sarcastic tone while sitting down.

Denki slowly but cautiously sat down beside me 'so y/n tell me what happened. where were you, what- just what'

'well at the mall I ran into a... man right he offered me something I wanted, no no needed. I couldn't pass it down. so, he brought me up to date and now im here" I sighed for what seems the 50th time today.

Denki chuckled 'that doesn't exactly fill me in, but I guess that's all you can say.' I looked into his eyes, confusion playing at them.

'we don't have to be enemy's you know, we can fight alongside each other, just join me please.'

it was silent for a while. no one spoke.

'it wouldn't be a good story line if I joined the league of villains you know,' his words caught my attention. he is right.

'maybe say a few serious but heartfelt words on why you can't leave your family and friends behind, that being a hero is your life...' we both

'I would but im a little lazy to do a whole speech, you know?' he laughed out

we now sat smiling down at the floor in calm silence. hopefully Denki agrees, im not in a good position right now to hurt my fri.... classmate.

'so, if I don't agree to go with you and the league... you'll force me?'

"well kind of, you know something that could put the whole mission to waist you know'

Denki stands up dusting himself off before reaching out his hand for me to take. I grabbed it and he pulled me up into a hug.

'can I think about it? maybe give me until they end of the day? it's pretty hard you know'

'that's what he said.' I giggled while running away into the UA building and into class, denki following behind.

yes, things have changed but I guess I must pretend they didn't.

I kicked down class 1-A's door all head turned to me.

"Y/N?!?!?!"

'YELLOW!' I yelled back mimicking their shocked reactions. the entire class dead panned.

'you went missing for a month and come back and that's the first thing you say?!' Deku yelled

'it wasn't a month though' I said putting my finger to my chin.

'that isn't the point' Ochago sweat dropped.

'sit down class' Azawa said

I sat down in my seat and begun to lose focus on the class until a sudden tap to the shoulder made me pay attention.

'so how was it?' Kitty whispered

'how was what?'

'you know... the place you went while you went missing?'

'w-what do you mean' I said trying to hide my stutter

'I know where you were y/n' she leaned in closer 'I know who you are with'

my eyes widened. I thought I did a good job in concealing it, but I guess not. I gulped ready for what she'd say. will she rat me out or use it as black mail.

I tapped my foot on the floor and bit onto my nails.

'why are you nervous... do you want it to be kept a secret. I mean I guess I can keep it to myself, but with a price'

black mail.

'a-anything please just don't tell anyone'

she leaned in closer 'tell me how it went with Denki... was he good in bed'

.

.

.

.

.

.

HUH?!?!?!?!?!

"WHAT?!?!' I screamed at the top of my lungs.

the class turned to me in shock.

'wo wo calm down. I was asking for the class... I mean you and Denki did do it right?'

'W-what makes your think t-that!?' I was beyond confused

'I mean after you went missing Denki ran home and didn't come to school for a week. and when he came back, he was totally out of it and always avoided questions about you.' Tsu said

'yeah yeah! and he was very weird you know!' mina squealed

'like we thought he like, when he reached his limit, he like short circuited and electric shocked you, and you couldn't come to school' all the girls were blurting out reasons to why they thought I wasn't here.

'I-it wasn't like that! we didn't do anything! come on!! ' Denki yelled getting all defensive

'yeah then where were you the first week and where was y/n huh?!' Momo justified

Denki looked me in the eye trying to find an excuse while I gave him a pleading look.

before I could let out a very bad reason Denki sighed loudly and smirked while leaning back in his chair. 'if you must carry on about it. there isn't a reason we need to lie, you have figured it out'

unbelievable

'we did hang out, she was at mine the entire time, thing got.... wild and she couldn't come to school' he finished, by this time all the girl's jaws were dropped, and the guys were blushing, even Azawa did under his scarf.

they all looked to me for confirmation. I nodded in agreement.

everyone was quite for a while before screams and groans were heard, a couple boys had nose bleeds and congratulated Denki while the girls ask me how it went.

as the girls dragged me into a little group and the boys to Denki, we made eye contact and smiled. Maybe something could happen between us some day.

but maybe not now.

Well that chapter kind of sucked... sorry :(