A New Option lıllı 14 ıllıl

I woke up with a zap to the arm causing me to jump up out of bed looking around frantically for the culprit only for my eyes to land on a certain Blond hair bimbo.

"DENKI!"

"Sorry I didn't know how else to wake you up.... we were going to be late." He said tapping his two pointer fingers together in an innocent manner.

I sweat dropped as I brushed myself off then looking up to see Denki laughing.

"What you laughing at brain dead squirrel..."

"Your makeup and hair...."

I pulled out my hand mirror from my bag and checked my hair and face, I completely forgot to take my makeup off!!!

"Toilet is there my Mermaid Princess" he said pointing to a door.

I pushed the door open and set my makeup bag down on the counter and began to work.

I decided to put more makeup on then usual today since it's not school and wear my regular revealing clothing, this was just a short skirt and a Lace bra and some docs.

I walked out to see Denki already ready sitting on his bed, texting someone while smiling.

I walked up to him pulling him up "we are going to be late you slob!" I spoke as he finally looked at me... well pervertedly looked me up and down.

I smiled throwing my head back resting my right hand on my hip "I know it's a lot to take in so take your time~" he blushed while he dribbled. He truely is annoying.

I grabbed his upper arm dragging him down stairs trying to avoid waking his dad up which was successful.

I had been walking in front the whole time smiling for no reason but stopped when I ran into a solid figure.

I heard laughs from multiple people.

"YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MY CLASS THIS ISNT FUNNYYYYY!!!"

"Yeah is is fish fuck!!" Bakugou soat while smirking

"You should smile bakugou it's cuter you know~" he did his lil tsk turning away from me.

I laughed walking over to Tsuyu and grabbing her hand before skipping into the mall, the whole class following behind.

"Girls lets go to Sephora!!!"Mina spoke. everyone said yes but Jiro... out of the whole class she annoyed me the most. But i think thats just a jealousy thing, recently i found out she has a thing for denki and apparently really dislikes me.

I smiled warmly "it's fine girls Jiro isn't as female as us she rather hang with the boys and be Manly don't you" Jiro looked down rubbing her arm her eyes avoiding everyone's gaze.

"Y-Yeah you girls go ahead girls" I smirked grabbing the girls arms while running off.

As soon as we were far enough I turned to the girls "y/n that was mean..."

I laughed "I only did that so we can get her a present obviously."

"Why?" Momo asked

"It's her birthday in a week dahhh" the other girls gasped.

"WE FORGOT!!!"

"Oh I know" I spoke giggling.

The things i do.

{ TIME SKIP AFTER SHOPPING}

We had met up with the guys and by met up I mean I randomly saw bakugou and the guys distracted so I took the time to scare bakugou resulting in him scaring the other guys with his explosion...

8 boys with one stone

"Fuck you slimy fish breath"

"Fuck you too explosion boy"

I looked up to see Kitty and Kirishima holding hands and being all lovey dovey as usual. They truely are a cute couple.

"If your jealous of them Y/N I'm here for you~" Mineta spoke grabbing my thigh only resulting in Denki electrocuting him.

"Not cool dude she's my best friend that's against our rules..." rules? Tf

Mineta retreated still twitching. I looked over to see Deku and a random man standing next to him holding him close.

i walked over to him "hello who are you Mr hoodie guy" I spoke causing the guy to look up.

"Ah a friend hmmm well we will see each other soon Izuki Midoria." The guy spoke letting go of deku and walking away.

"Thank you y/n-" I didn't stop to hear the rest as I disintegrated into the water in the air reappearing I front of the man, he had wondered into a ally way.

"Ah as expected you followed"

"Who are you mr desert" that's all I had... I mean his lips looked pretty fucky wucky

"I have been watching you.... you are very strong and quite a brilliant quirk.." I tilted my head slightly.

"Power... I sense you want power..."

"You are correct...." he smirked

"What would you do for it?"

"Anything... why.... could you help me?" I spoke getting more intrigued into the subject.

"If your willing to give up being a hero..."

I thought. "Would I still get money, game and power?" He gave me a simple nod.

"Join the league of villains" he held out his hand.

I smiled patting his shoulder "I'm not an idiot I have seen your quirk mr ash"

He raised an eyebrow "huh your quite the observer"

"I mean I'm quite a fan of your work so of course I looked Into you..." I mean they were famous how could I not know of them.

"I'd like you to come with me"

"What about my class"

"A wild goose chase...." he spoke softly I grin spreading across his face as black mist appeared he stepped through disappearing.

I took one last look behind me seeing Denkis yellow hair run past the opening of the alley way shouting out my name.

"I'm sorry Denki but this is more important... you will see one day... you will see why I must do this..." I whispered as I turned around again walking into the mist with ease.

No matter what... I smirked....

"How fun this will be"

So now y/n is a villian oop-

Word count: 1001