Meeting MY Hero's lıllı 15 ıllıl

Hope you enjoy

As soon as I stepped through the purple/black mist, I tripped over my own feet and landed with a thud.

A wave of hurt unleashing it's self upon my body.

'my fucking Tit!!!' I screeched holding my boobs in agony.

A wave of laughter erupted through the room.

I turned around slowly, only to be faced with a small petite girl, with blonde hair tied up in two messy space buns.

'heya! The names Toga." she spoke hold my her hand out for me to grab.

I put my hand out to grab hers so she could help me up, but I extended my hand further out, purposely hitting her in the face.

I erupted in laughter as she stumbled backward. As this happened a guy with black hair, and slight fire burns decorating his skin.

'Todoroki' I mumble earning a confused look from. I chuckle slightly whilst getting up and patting myself down.

'your eyes and scars just reminded me of a f... Someone I know' the guy grunts and walks away, revealing the man who took me into the portal in the first place.

'Mr Ash!" I wave.

'shut the Fuck up newbie...' ashy says

A big ball of mist comes up from behind the counter, slender man style. He smacked mr ash across the head.

'you have to excuse Tomuras rudeness, what he means to say is hello Y/N welcome to the league of villains' the mist ball says

'well thank you Ash... Now I'm bored' I say while kicking a plastic straw on the floor. honestly I thought being a villain would mean you do bad things... But I never knew that meant killing the turtles.

'well if you care to sit down Tomura will explain the plan.'

I do as he said, placing myself down upon the wooden stools.

'so since no one knows that you are part of our league yet, we were thinking that you could just carry on going to school and finding out information about the Hero's...' says Tomura.

'sounds Easy... ' I said placing my chin on my hand.

'get information we don't already know.. ' the guy with black hair spoke.. Thought I'm just gonna take a wild guess and say his that Dabi guy that was mentioned on the paper a few years ago.

'and what information is that.. '

'so basically anything on the news or online... Is what we know about themzies" Toga announced swinging her legs around.

'that's really sad... There has to be someone in the league that's either close to a hero or has some sort of spying quirk... '

The room was filled with complete silence... 'you guys seriously didn't think about that. Some league this is'

'don't disrespect it or the boss will get mad~' Toga sung

'boss.... Hmm can I meet this boss?'

The three villains exchanged glances with one another as the big mist guy cleans his lil tea set.

'when he says you can. ' Dabi shrugged

Tomura began scratching his neck 'toga take her to her room. She needs rest before she goes to school tomorrow'

'okay dokay'

Toga grabbed my arm tightly and bolted away from the bar dragging behind her. She let go of my arm when we made it to a room with a pink door.

'cutezies isn't it' she giggled.

'totes cutezies' i spoke fake laughing ending it off with a sigh.

She opened the door and sat on a pink bed, then points toward a baby blue bed across the room.

I sit down on the bed and shut my eyes.

This is going to be a hell of an adventure.

I was going to post yesterday but my dog had to be put down,

She had been with me ever since I was born like literally, she was closer then my sister...

It's weird but she was practically my mother, (not a furry lol).

She was really old and had cancer. Lately she had just been standing randomly and staring at nothing... She'd get stuck in random places, and collapsing on the ground.

It's kinda hard to talk about right now so hope you enjoyed my Shitty writing.

This is my dork of a puppy Asha (feat

This is my dork of a puppy Asha (feat. My dads feet) lol.