Bow Down Bitch lıllı 20 ıllıl

It had been 9 months

I had trained my body to the bone, my mental ability had doubled, my stamina and strength were not like they were before.

I felt alive, powerful... feared.

i hadn't had any contact with anyone from the Hero Academy.

they searched for me for half a year but gave up. not even my parents cared to look longer. i admit it hurt but it was all good when i killed my parents.

that was a bit blunt, wasn't it? well, i can't help if they got in my way, they never believed in me. They looked down on me,

as i stated earlier those who stand in my way are only roadkill. animals getting in my way to fame.

i stood there on the mountainside watching the students of U.A fighting other schools in a massive layout.

each student fighting another.

i saw Toga attacking Deku and Uraka, she had shapeshifted into another student from the other school.

i smirked, that was until i saw Bakugou, Kirishima and Denki walk up on my right, they were on instant alert and defensive mode as soon as they spotted me.

"WHO ARE YOU STUPID BITCH!!!" bakugou screamed

My red and white cape flowed in the wind. My mask covered my face.

"Dude chill" Kirishima soothed the bursting man.

i turn slightly and make slight eye contact with Denki.

he hasn't changed one bit. i felt like i was going to smile, no i wanted to smile. it had been so long and now he's here in front of me. but what hurts the most is that i cant hug him.

i cant run up to him and tell him i missed him, that i love him.

i crack my knuckles, "Showtime" i smirk.

"SPEAK UP LOUDER DOUBLE BUNNED FUCK"

i look up my smile fully shown from under my mask, the first person to realize was Kirishima, his mouth dropped.

then Bakugou, his eyes widened.

but no reaction from Denki thought so.

"Y-N?" Kirishima spoke

I guess my smile is really noticeable

"Bow down"

"what?"

"i said bow fucking down" I rose my hand in the air then quickly and harshly dropped it down again, all three boys dropped down unable to control their own bodies.

"w-what is this" Denki struggled

"I'm controlling the water in your body's... you are like puppets"

I had learnt blood bending, i had opened up to one for all about the weird things going on, he had figured out what it was almost immediately.

I was the first person ever. To be able to blood bend. Until now it was only a myth. A story time book.

"IM NO GOD DAMN P-PUPPET" bakugou screeched.

"puppets listen to their Master" i laughed.

the three boys just sat there, Kirishima has given up straight away knowing there was no way out, Denki sat confused looking at me as if he was trying to get some sort of memory of who I was. Bakugou being the stubborn shit he was, was still struggling against it.

i had clearly won so i began to walk off.

"Why?"

i stopped in my tracks

"why? why would you turn into..... that"

i slightly turn my head to look at him.

"why? why have you changed so much"

i smirked slightly

"who have you become.... who made you into that"

I turned my head back around to face the front, away from him. "you did"

I walked away from him yet again.

"I may not know you well. but I remember you from class, you were a sweet, determined young girl, quiet yet loud, you made your self known even if no one would give you the time of day"

"a lot can change. Kaminari"

I finely disappeared around the corner, hiding away from him breathing slowly yet again, calming myself down.

I'm sorry I just can't let myself be weak.

I worked too hard for this. no matter what i cannot break.

All for one would Kill me.