Chapter 5:

Third Person Pov:

"Good morning Kokomi and Y/n."

Both girls that were walking inside school together, turns around at the mention of their names. "Oh Chiyo! It's been awhile." Teruhashi says but freezes once she sees the girl. 'What the...'

Y/n looks at the girl and brings her hand to her hip. 'How did she gain so much weight in just a day or two. Girl, let me have what you eating. No but seriously, i'm hungry. I didn't eat breakfast this morning. But to be fair, I almost never eat breakfast in the morning. It's unimportant to me.'

"A while? We see each other everyday silly." Chiyo says with a small laugh.

"That's right. What was I saying?" Teruhashi smiles at her as the three begin walking. Teruhashi looks down, in deep thought.

"You okay?" Chiyo asks the blue haired girl.

"Yeah, i'm fine." Teruhashi answers, her gaze never leaving the ground. 'Should I say something or not? She has to know, right? But i'm not sure if I should be the one to tell her." Her gaze travels to Y/n, to see her having a calm expression. "If she's fine with it then I am. I won't say anything if Y/n won't.'

"Hey, Chiyo." Y/n suddenly says, making Teruhashi's eyes widen. 

'Is she gonna tell her? Should I say it first?' Teruhashi stares at the girl and shakes her head. 'No, I shouldn't do that. What if she's not actually gonna say anything. But what if she is!'

"Hmm?"

"Mera." Y/n points to the girls arm. "She's biting you."

"Ouch! Mera, what are you doing?" Chiyo looks over to the girl biting her arm.

'Oh, so she wasn't gonna say anything.' Teruhashi let's out a breath. 

Y/n places her hand on Teruhashi's shoulder, shifting her weight on one leg, leaning on the blue haired girl. "Um, Mera, don't bite people because they have more meat on their body's than you. It's rude."

"Oh, i'm so sorry!" Mera qiuckly apologizes.

"Huh, more meat?' Chiyo says out loud confused before looking at her hands. "Oh, when did I gain this weight?"

'So she didn't know.' Y/n thinks to herself. 'My bad.'

While this is going on, Teruhashi's mentally freaking out. 'Oh my gosh! Y/n's leaning on me! Her hand's on my shoulder! What do I do? What do I say? How do I react? Do I act casual? This is normal right? I don't know anymore!'

Y/n's face goes blank. 'I did not think she'd have this big of a reaction. Should I remove my hand or?...'

~~~~Sunday~~~~

"Oh, you come here too?" Y/n asks as she spots Saiki. 

She's in the park sitting on a bench where a rooftop shades her from the sun. This is the place she comes to read, draw, and overall get away from the world. It's become her safe place. It's very peaceful and no one really goes there so it's always peaceful and quiet. 

"Oh, you're here. I'll just go." Saiki says telepathically as he turns around.

"No, it's fine, i'll leave." Y/n says as she grabs her sketchbook and bag full of markers, pencils, and other stuff. "I've been here for over an hour, so i'll go." She begins walking away. 

Suddenly she feels a hand on her shoulder. Turning her head, she sees Saiki blankly staring at her. "This is your spot, so stay."

Y/n grins as she grabs his wrist and drags him over to the bench. The two sit down together, doing their own thing. Saiki ready while Y/n draws