39

"I haven't seen you in a lil' while," he chuckled.

Leo stood there, frozen, it wasn't the fact he was shocked, it was the fact he's scared. Swift was right there in front of him, unharmed, not even a little bit scratched from the policemen's rough arrival to his gang territory. No... he thought to himself, there's no fucking way. "So, I wonder how my famous model's doing." That evil grin stayed on his face.

This pissed me off, tremendously. I couldn't believe my eyes. Swift, stood there, 7 ft tall and grinned. Something that wasn't surprising, but still. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me..." I muttered as a cold expression showed up on my face, this, however, did not the phase Swift whatsoever. He seemed more thrilled than anything, actually.

"Haha, well I see that someone's happy to see me," his grin turned into a egotistical smirk, he reached his arm out to grab my shoulder, but I quickly jerked my body away from him in a heartbeat. "Don't fucking touch me, you bastard!"

"Why not? That's the fun part!" He extended his arms up to his sides with a smile whiter than snow, and yelled "It's pay back time~!" His smile turned into a spiral of evil laughter. I was to shocked that I could barely move, but I started walking away from him. And without even knowing, I just kept going faster and faster until eventually I lost him in his own spiral of harsh words.

"My God...why us?" I asked myself as I hit myself on the face, aggravated at that unexpected encounter. They said they wouldn't be able to escape the prison, why the hell is he out?! This caused my head to go into a fucking spiral, I couldn't see where I was going because of how blurry it was ahead of me. Struggling to walk, I slowly walk toward a large building with bright lights, I didn't know what it was because my vision didn't improve.

Many thoughts at once circled my brain as the thought of Raphael entered my head. I miss him. I miss him dearly, already. I want him to be with me, I'm scared when I'm alone. I hate that I've become so desperate for someone to be by my side. I don't know what happened but I was never like this before! Still walking, flashes of my past flickered. Most being disturbing, the rest just happy thoughts being buried under the bad.

Raphael's smile showed up.

Swift and Rebel showed up, cackling their asses off.

My mom caressing me as a child showed up.

My dad beating me repeatedly and mercilessly showed up as well.

It was hard to tell myself how to feel about those because they were all going by so fast. BOOM! Not realizing it, I had ran into a door. The force caused my to fall back and onto my side, scrapes had be placed on my left arm. "Auggghh...," I grimaced, what the fuck just happened?

Suddenly, a large hand grabbed my arm and lifted me off the ground. The arms turned into two arms as they wrapped around my waist, and caressed me. This warmth felt very familiar for some reason. The touch and all. I've been longing for it for a while now. I couldn't see but I anxiously placed my hand on the figure's cheek. I rubbed it and muttered, "Raphael..." I leaned in and kissed it, and it kissed back.

After a little bit, we stopped kissing and a smile with some tears appeared on my face. "I miss you...Raphael," I say as I sniffles along with it. The figure smirked I believe and replied, "I missed you too. You see...it wasn't even that hard."

That voice...it wasn't Raph's. I froze in shock and my breath started to shutter. My bottom lip was shaking as I asked, "R-Raphael...? W-Why do you sound like that...? This...isn't you..." The figure laughed in response and said, "Of course not. You don't know me...but I know you."

"Who are you..?" I asked him.

"Well...you can call me...Jeff..."

To Be Continued...