30

It's midnight, cop cars are all parked outside of Swift's building. Leo was sitting in the corner underneath the roofed porch, a blanket was wrapped around him yet he still shivered. The rain pitter pattered everywhere and Leo listened as the rain attacked the car roofs before him. Leo began to sob as a police officer named Jett sat beside him and pulled him into a heart-warming hug.

"Everything will be okay, sir." Jett said as he rubbed my back to calm him down. I turn to look at him with my runny nose and red eyes, he leaned in closer to whisper something in my ear. "You'll have injustice, I promise," hearing that, I give him a hug but he hesitated to hug back but did it anyway. "Thank you, thank you so much." I say in a depressed tone.

The paramedics covered Raph's body in a clean white sheet and lifted him onto the rolling bed, they ran right to their ambulance and placed him in the back of it. I quickly got up and ran toward the ambulance before they could even shut the doors. My panting stalled for a second but then came back to taunt me as sweat and rain fall down my face, I made eye contact with the head nurse and asked, "can you please save him?" 

The nurse looked me straight in the eyes and said, "we'll try our best." I shook head and growled, I started blaming Swift for all of this not because I'm angry but because I trusted him. Me and Raph trusted him, but nothing good came out of that, did it. I stood in the same spot and watch as the ambulance drove away into the far distance, my bottom lip still shaking most likely from the cold air blowing against my face. 

Jett drove me home he seems to be a nice guy, no scratch that, he is a nice guy. "Thank you for driving me home but, you didn't have to do this," I told him as I wipe the tear away from my right eye then sniffed. I look in the corner of my eye to see Jett smiling just a little bit, he chuckled and sighed. "I don't mind, I finished my shift anyway so I have the rest of the day." I scoff and rolled my eyes but I still smiled for some reason, it was as if I was having this warm sensation in my heart that I've never felt before. Nevertheless, I ignored those feelings and continued conversation with Jett. "So, a cop huh?" I asked in a low tone as he slightly pushed the breaks to put the car into a complete stop.

"Yeah. It's the only way I can make an honest living now that I'm the city, ya know." I nodded and I line my view back at the road. "I live right over there," I point to the big white mansion off to the side and shrugged, he nodded and started driving again making a left turn heading toward my house. we are now parked in the front entrance to my home and boy am I happy, sort of. I just wish Raph was here with me...

We could've celebrated our escape together, he would be hugging me by now.

"Thank you Jett," I say smiling big at him it made me feel safe having him around. "No problem! If you need anything else, just let me know and I'll be here in a jiffy." He made me smile even bigger and maybe even made me blush a little. His words were so gentle and kind and it made me feel this fire of passion. "I--" before I could say anything else, Jett's lips pecked mine in a flash. It happened so quickly. I was clearly embarrassed so my face heated up and my cheeks were rosy red.

Jett waved good bye and got in his cop car and drove away, I was in shock. But I shook off the thought and walked onto the porch. I grab my house key and unlocked the door, I quickly entered the house and shut the door. My back leaned against the door and I slid down until I was sitting. "Raph..." I whispered to myself as I sob once more curling up into a ball by cuddling my legs close to my chest.

I wish it didn't have to happen that way...

I just wanted to have a family with him...

His baby--, our baby won't even get to see him anymore...

To Be Continued...