5

As morning breached, Rebel had Immediatly told Leonardo to get dressed, for they had somewhere important to be. And little did he know that he was going to be doing some things that...let's just say he's going to be doing this for the rest of his life.

I sigh and walk into my dressing room, oh my god, deja vu. "Mona!" I yell out rolling my eyes and crossing my arms with my hip out to the side. Mona then jumps into the room. "Heeelllloooo my dear! How was your latest performance?" She asked getting the measuring tape. I groaned as she starts measuring my calves.

"I won Mona. Again! And I'm proud of myself, as usual." I say smiling then scoffed as Mona claps her hands.

"Wonderful! I'll have you looking stunning today. What do you feel like wearing today?"

She asked measuring my neck. I shrug and look to my side, "You choose today, I am in no mood to make up my mind." Mona gasped as she heard those words and with that, she ran right into the sewing room and started making me an outfit, I sit in the lounge that was built in with the dressing room.

"Aha! I have made you something stunning indeed!" She shouted running out and handing it to me, eager for me to try it on.

I put it on indeed and once I finished, it looked amazing on me. It's so delightful. I scoff with a surprised expression on my face and Mona squealed quietly as she begins telling me about the piece.

"This is a party dress. This baby is loaded with a open back finish topped off with a lacey front! It's truly remarkable! And not to mention it's your favorite color, black! So, what do you think?"

I hummed to myself trying to express the least amount of emotion as I answer her question. I put my hands on my hips and say, "it's really beautiful, I love it! Well done Mona." She smiles and hugs me but it had to end short as I push her away a second later.

"Have a good day!"

"I will, jeez."

As Leo got ready for their important meeting, Raphael on the other hand is sleeping. Hard. Swift tried 10 times waking him up but sadly he failed.

"Wake up you dope!" Swift yelled as Raph slowly sits up in his bed yawning. He stretched his arms as his boss crossed his arms and rolls his eyes. "We got a big day ahead of us. Get up and get ready big guy," he said patting him on the back roughly.

"What are we doing again?" He asked with a tired look on his face.

"You'll see. If ya wanna know I recommend you get dressed." And with that, Swift walked out of the room with a grin on his face.

Bishop locked arms with Leo as he opens the car door for him, this time they're riding a black charger. Rebel sits in the front passenger seat while Leo is in the back. Bishop gets in the car and starts driving. Swift told them to meet him in the LA strip club. And so they did.

As they arrive at the location, the bouncer immediately notices Leo. A smile appears on his face as Leo walked closer to him.

"Hi, I'm here for a meeting."

"What's your name sweetheart?" He asked me with his hand gripping onto mine.

"Leonardo. Uh..."

I'm freaked out by the way he squeezes my hand, he wouldn't let go. Why? I don't know...

"Okay! Leave him alone Gangsta! Thank you goodbye," Rebel yelled as he pulls me away from him and walks me into the club. We then enter the backstage area. I see a man standing in front a door for who-knows-why!

The man smiled at me like a pervert! His skin was pale and he was a lizard.

"Mm-mm-mm! What do we have here? You got yourself a beauty there Reb." He said as my jaw dropped. I just realized that he was Albino. Before he could reach out to kiss my hand Rebel dashed in front of me as if he was protecting me from him. "No touching my model. He needs to be perfect and fabulous." He said as the man growled in response.

"Let us in Morice," Rebel demanded giving him an angry look on his face. Morice opened the door and we walked in.

"Welcome my comrades! Come, come! Have a seat." Swift exclaimed chuckling afterward, I sit beside Rebel scooting my chair closer to him as he smiled at me, I smile back.

"Anyway, let's talk business..."

"Where do I sign big bro?" Rebel asked with his arms crossed.

Swift pulled out a sheet of paper from off of a suitcase. He puts it in front of him and hands him a pen. "Just sign and were forever business partners." Rebel grabs the pen and before he got close to signing, he looked up at his brother and asked, "what's the catch?"

"No catch, just.....sign...."

Rebel signs the paper and Swift jumps up with excitement, he kisses Leo on the lips and bro hugs his brother then shook hands with him. "Great! We'll start work tomorrow! I won't let you down..."

To be continued..............

#896 words typed