6

Warning: There will be sexual content! Plenty of it as a matter of fact. If you can't handle it, you can always wait until the next chapter comes out!

Thank you for understanding!

Lay down you little tramp!

"Ah!" I screamed as I hesitated to do what Morice said. Morice is a big guy with a bad temper, and if you dont do what he says well...

"Bitch!"

He yelled as I feel his hand land on my face leaving a mark on my cheek as a tear fell down from my now bruised cheek, I start to whimper as he smiled at me with his hand on my chin lifting my head up. "You're mine now! You do what I say whenever I say it....understood!" He screamed over the top of his lungs as I nod my head still sniffing and whining, we should have never signed that contract...

4 months ago•

Finally, the start of our contract deal and I'm truly excited about it to be honest. I wonder how much money I'll get on the first day, just wondering. But as my thoughts run through my mind like a racecar track I hear a glass break in the house as I glare at the door. Ugh, can't anyone have a nice day without interruptions? , I sigh and get out of the hot tub nice and easy as I didn't have any clothes on so I was butt naked when I got out. I'm always prepared to get a good fuck from my handsome boyfriend-slash-boss.

"Fuck...I need to get inside. It's fucking cold..."

I groan as I grab my robe off the side of the hot tub and wrap it around my body fully, I start to walk toward the door as I tie it on. I reach out to open door but before I could do that I see the doorknob twist, I jump backward as my heart raced. But it was a damn false alarm. It was Morice who came in and smiled at me.

"Hello there my beautiful tulip!"

He shouts as I rolled my eyes willingly. "What do you want Morice?" I asked walking past him and into the living room. He sighed and shuts the door as he watched me sit down on the round sofa. I see him bite his lip as he stared at me, I can tell he was thinking dirty thoughts about me and him. But it probably will never happen. "Nothing. Just thought I'd come and see you today. So...., where's Reb?" I shrugged and turned on the TV by clapping my hands twice.

"Uh...mind if I sit with you?" He asked in a nervous tone, I could tell because he had this scared look on his face, honestly, it made him look stupid. "Yeah, yeah, sure. Just don't piss where you sit!" I joked as he growled, man! People just don't know how to take a joke! He indeed sat down....beside me!

I change it to the Anabella Dellean talk show. And I sigh rolling my eyes, it was Swift on the set as I shook my head in shame. "You're a disappointment...." I mutter under my breath as Morice shot an offensive look toward me as I lift and eyebrow. "What?" I say in a nasty attitude as he cleared his throat and reply. "I was just wondering...." he turns to me and slides closer as his hand slowly fall upon my face softly, my eyes squint, I felt....pleased by his touch....

But why?

Little did Leo know that he was in for a rough ride with Swift himself and his main model....Raphael.

|Later|

"I'm back..." I hear Swift say as he entered the room and puts his car keys on the countertop, he then starts to look around as if he was searching to make sure no else was here. And then he starts to chuckle, he slowly walks up behind me and grabs my shoulders, he began massaging them, I sigh. It feels so good....

"It's good to see you comfortable baby." He said laying his face in my neck, I giggle as he nibbled my skin softly, and then before ya know it, I'm already moaning. Morice leaves immediately though.

"Mm..."

"What? You like that?" He asked as his breath tickled my neck, I moan once more in response.

"Y-Yeah, that feels g-good...mm!"

Soon his head leaves my neck and my eyes widen, I was mad that he left me like that but, he redeemed himself by standing in front of me. He sits beside me and looks at me in a sexual way as I bit my lip, grinning like an idiot. "Come on, sit right here," he demanded as I stood up and slowly sit on his lap, I try to look sexy so we can take this to another level.

"Take that robe off girl~."

I most definitely quickly take off my robe revealing my naked body to him as he cursed under his breath as I sit on his lap. It was kind of awkward because my butt is bony and it's just uncomfortable.

"Ride this dick bitch."

He demands, I'm couldn't help but do what he told me, his member was fully out in the open. I lifted myself just a little so I could be right over his huge cock, then I sit on it and it felt amazing going inside of me. "Fuck! You're big already!" He laughed.

"Bounce bitch!"

I hop up and down on his thick member as he moaned loudly, "awe! Oh god~ ugh! Fuck yeah baby. Get it in there." I moan along with him as he starts to pound me in rhythm, he thrusts harder, I stopped and let him take control. "Hang on baby. Whoo!  Tonight is gonna be a long night," he lifts me off of him and he walks to the door, he locks it, all of the latches, and with that he walks back over me stroking his member.

I bite my lip even harder wanting to taste it. "Want some?" He asked as I nod slowly as if I were drunk. "Make me your bitch daddy!" He chuckled as he aimed his dick toward my mouth. "Say, 'ah'!" I opened my mouth wide because his dick ain't only long, but it's also extremely thick, just the way I like it! He starts to thrust into my mouth, you know...what-do-ya-call-those-things? A face fuck? Yeah, that's exactly what he's doing. I am loving every second of it. I hope Rebel doesn't walk in on us though.

"Gr- gurgh- guh!" I choked as Swift slows down trying not to choke me to death with that big dick of his. My tongue explores his member freely as he slowly fucked my face, my eyes rolling into the back of head because of his size. A bit later his sperm squirts into my mouth, I swallowed it all not leaving a single drop behind. I smirk at him as I hear him curse my name.

"Fuck Leo that was hot!"

Swift soon puts Leo into a dog positions, he grabs onto his hips and squeezed them as he thrusted hard and fast into his partner. He rammed him good and well. But little did the poor clueless model know that there was a hidden camera capturing every moment...

To be continued................

#1249 words