31 (Season 2)

Jett comes over more often just to make sure I'm okay, but it just seems so subtle. He would massage me 24/7 and he'd even cook and clean for me. He said that I was in no shape to do the house work on my own.

I truly don't know what his deal is, but this is all I can get at the moment. Raphael is still at the hospital and I'm waiting for them to call me to tell me the news.

It may be good news, it may be bad news. All I care about is them being able to help Raph so he can be with me again. I make my way down the stairway while holding onto the railing. I've been more careful about the way I move around so I won't hurt my stomach because, you know.

"Ready for breakfast, Leo?" Jett asked in a happy yet calm tone as I nod and continue walking down. My feet finally touch the cold wooden floor, I look over at Jett and made eye contact with him. A smile appeared on my face without warning which made Jett hum happily in response. "Come and have a seat. You need to rest and enjoy your meal. I'll clean for you."

He grabbed the broom from the right corner of the kitchen and started sweeping the floor. "Thank you Jett but, you don't have to do this..." He shook his head. "I want to do this Leo." I smile shyly and nodded as my face heated up in response.

"I just need to see him one more time," I said in a sad tone as Jett hummed and replied, "I'll drive you to the hospital if you want." I looked down and thought about it, but then again, I did say I needed to see him. "Yes please."

And with that, we got in his car and drove off to the nearest hospital. Jett parked in the closest spot to the entrance and I got out of the car.

"I'll let you know when I'm ready to leave," I told him as he nodded. I make my way to the receptionist desk and meet face to face with a familiar face. My eyes widened in shock.

"Mona...?"

The sound of her name caught her attention and a bright blush was placed on her cheeks. "Leonardo?" Mona Lisa is sitting right there before my eyes, but why the hell is she working here?

"What are you doing here?" She sighed and looked down as she spoke, "I— was fired from my job as a fashion designer. And then I realize I had this passion for helping others. So I suppose you could say, I became a hospital receptionist to show off my talent of sharing love."

Hearing her say that almost made me cry a little but I held my emotions in. All I could think about was how much Mona's loving personality reminded me of Raphael. I miss him so much. "Let me guess—," she began, "you're looking for Raphael, right?" I quickly nodded as she smiled and started typing on her computer.

"He's in room 190. Now, go to your lover."

A wave of relief hits me as I walk down the hallway and stood in front of the door that has the number "190" on it. Sweat drips down my forehead for I was getting very anxious. I immediately grabbed the doorknob and twisted it until the door finally opened.

I peeked through the open space and called out the name I was desperate to call out before.

"Raphael...?"

"Who...?"

To be continued...