36

I hear a knock at the door, I turn off the stove and wipe my hands off the sink towel that was placed next to the salt shaker. I hear another knock.

Annoyed, I sigh and walk toward the door saying, "I'm coming! Damn!" I reached my hand out to the door knob and opened it. "Hey Leo! How you feeling?"

I gasp in shock because I couldn't believe who it was. "Jaiden...? W-what are you doing here?" His brown hair glistened within the light and his smile as white as ever. His cheeks were red and his hazel eyes never seem to leave me.

"I heard you were pregnant. I came by to say congratulations. So, who's the lucky guy?" He asked in a sexual tone, this of course made me roll my eyes.

My arms crossed and I say, "My personal life isn't any of your business anymore. We aren't dating." He scoffed and continued to smile away the hurt I gave him. Son of a bitch deserves it.

"Well that's okay—."

"What's the real reason you're here Jai? I ain't got all day. And you already know I hate you..." I rolled my eyes, again. He stepped closer and  rubbed his finger on my right shoulder. I caught a chill, slapped his hand away and yelled, "DON'T TOUCH ME! WE'RE NOT TOGETHER ANYMORE!"

"Come in Leo, don't make this any harder..." his grip tighten on my arm and I grimaced in pain. "Get out...get out!" I punch his face and run up the stairs.

"Leo~! You can't run from me~. You know I love you~."

"You're a psychopath!" I scream out to him as I dash my way into my room. I slam the door shut behind me and immediately lock my door. Jaiden continued calling my name and banging on my door. I start crying.

"Where's my phone...?" I ask myself as I check my pockets, but they were empty. I gasp. I'M SO FUCKING STUPID! I LEFT IT DOWN STAIRS! FUCK! I growl out loud and yell in anger.

"I'm gonna come in there one way or another Leo."

I wish Raphael was here...

To be continued...