one. omega

chapter oneomega⎯⎯⎯⎯

chapter one
omega
⎯⎯⎯⎯

Emmey Mikaelson didn't expect to get a sudden phone call from Derek Hale saying he had killed his uncle - peter hale - and in process had become an alpha. He called her, hoping that she'd help him out, help him make a pack. She tried to deny by stating she wasn't even a werewolf and his best bet was calling her brother - niklaus mikaelson - but he was busy in mystic falls plus, it didn't matter if she wasn't a werewolf she was a vampire - siphon witch - hybrid, making her a heretic and he could definitely need her in case things go south. That's why it's almost midnight, and she's just driving into Beacon hills. She eventually passes a welcome sign of some sorts which makes her sigh. "What did you get me involved in now Derek Hale" she mumbles, she was hesitant on actually going through with what Derek wanted help with, after all she left the person she loved the most, but she knew she was in good hands.

____

In the silent dead of night, in an abandoned train station, which Derek Hale resides in at that moment of time since he wasn't able to keep living at the Burnt down Hale house. About to go out to start recruiting for his pack, his ears pick up small footsteps behind him, he didn't think before turning around and trying to fight the person but when his punch was blocked instantly he looked up to see who had walked into his makeshift house. Emmey Mikealson

"God Derek, trying to kill me darling?" She asked with a smile in her English accent making him sigh and put his arm down to cross his arms and look at her properly, despite not aging in over 1000 years, she's changed, her hair was longer than it was last time he had seen her. "Emmey. Didn't know you'd be this quick to get here, thought you were with niklaus." he said as they moved to somewhere they could sit down and talk.

"I was but when you called and I knew I owed your family a favor for helping years ago and plus Nik has everything handled and he'll call me to update so i decided to come up as soon as i could, you sounded like you needed help plus i already took a substitute teaching job." she said with a smile making him laugh lightly. "Thank you Emmy, really," he said. "I was about to go and start forming my pack so let's go." he finishes as he puts on his leather jacket and walks away with her following him. "Lets make you a pack then Hale." she says as she wraps her jacket around herself and follows him outside of the abandoned train station.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

In the small Beacon Hills cemetery, the headstone of Katherine Argent stands out. Operating the loader from the center of the glass-encased cab was Isaac Lahey, headphones in his ears while he works. He's almost finished digging the grave as he reaches for the gear shift and glances in the rear view mirror to back up.

Although he paused for a second, bringing his hand up to a dark bruise around his eye. He was about to get back to work but he looked through the glass and he thought he had seen something. The sound of footsteps made Isaac turn around a few times to try and see whatever was going there. He turned the loader again, the lights illuminated one of the headstones and he could see a clawed hand wrapped around the side of it. "What the hell," He mumbled as the clawed hand moved away and he turned the loader off as he glanced around.