three. ice pack

chapter threeice pack⎯⎯⎯⎯

chapter three
ice pack
⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Are you sure this is okay?" Erica asked Emmey as the two blondes stood in Emmey's bathroom of her apartment. The Mikaelson was helping Erica get ready for her entrance at the high school. Derek and Emmey didn't agree that she should go back this soon after the bite, but Erica insisted that she go, so the two of them gave in and agreed to let her do it. "You look beautiful blondie, you'll have everyone head over heels in love with you, believe me." She said with a smile as she held Erica at arm's length. Erica reminded Emmey of her sister Rebekah in ways which made Emmey happy.

The peaceful moment was ruined by Derek's yell from the living room, where he and Isaac had been sitting, waiting for Erica and Emmey. "Hurry up, we don't have all day Em!" Derek yelled, making Emmey sigh and walked out of her room with Erica in tow and she stormed into the living room, her boots stomping against the hardwood floor making the two boys snap their heads to the entry of the living room, where Erica and Emmey were standing. "You are so impatient, derek." Emmey said making him roll his eyes. "Well, Erica's ready so let's go." She said as Derek nodded and stood up, while Isaac stayed sitting on the couch as Emmey turned to face him. "You stay here, we'll be back, and I swear to go don't burn down my Kitchen kid." She said as she slipped on her red leather jacket, Isaac nodded as he watched the three left, not minding being alone, he got to relax before everything went to shit.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Okay, got 'em. I'll pick you up tonight after work and we'll meet at the rink. Cool?" Stiles asked as he sat down in front of Scott but he wasn't paying any attention to him, he was focused on the sounds around him. The entire cafeteria quiets down and everyone turns their heads as a newly bitten Erica walks through the doors, clad in a leather outfit as she passes through the cafeteria.

She suddenly stops at a table and reaches out and grabs a guy's apple and as she's taking a bite she smirks over at Scott and Stiles before walking out. Out of nowhere, Lydia appears and slammed her hands on the table. "What. The Holy hell. Is that?" She asks., bitterness evident in her tone. "That's Erica." Scott and Stiles said before suddenly standing up before running after her, hoping to talk to her before she leaves. Scott and Stiles rush out of the school just in time to see Erica sliding into the passenger seat of a Red Chevy Impala making the two boys open their mouths. From the passenger side seat, Derek locks eyes with Scott with a smirk on his lips as Emmey hits the gas and they leave the School parking lot.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

As Scott walks across the ice toward Boyd he calls out his name, just wanting to talk. "Boyd!" Scott called out as he ran onto the ice but Boyd didn't even bother to look in Scott's way. "I just want to talk." But he ignores him and continues cleaning the ice. "Come on, Boyd, please." still nothing. "Did Derek and Emmey tell you everything? and I'm not just talking about going out-of-control on a full moon, I mean everything." Scott asked as he continued looking at Boyd and finally, Boyd stopped, turning to him and answering him, finally. "They told me about the hunters." Boyd replied. "And that's not enough for you to say no?" Scott asked, which only received a shrug in return. "Whatever they promised you, it's not worth it. Whatever you want, there's other ways to get it." Scott spoke softly, hoping to get to Boyd.