four. abomination

chapter fourabomination⎯⎯⎯⎯

chapter four
abomination
⎯⎯⎯⎯

Isaac stands with his hands at his sides, as he takes a breath before running, jumping over any obstacles that are in his way as he runs towards Derek. The beta jumped onto a metal beam before leaping towards Derek but Derek just grabbed him and slammed him down onto the concrete ground. Isaac tried again, doing the same thing, which ended the same way it did before, him being slammed on the ground, but he kept trying.

A low growl behind him made Derek look up. He saw Erica on top of the down subway but she jumped off of it, only to get thrown to the ground next to Isaac. "Does anyone wanna try not being completely predictable?" Derek asked. Frustrated but when he turned back around Erica attacked again and as she landed right on him, which caused him to stagger back, she kissed him and just for a moment, Derek allows it before he broke her grip and dropped her on the floor.

"That's the last time you do that." Derek said as he whipped his mouth off. "Why? Because I'm a Beta?" Erica asked, annoyed. "Because you're fifteen e." Emmey said, walking down the stairs. "Are we done? I got about a hundred bones that need a few hours to heal." Isaac said, frustrated, he just wanted a break. "Come here..." Derek said softly and Isaac held out his arm. Derek grabbed before suddenly snapping it making Isaac groan in pain, "A hundred and one." Derek said before walking over to Emmey.

"Weren't you supposed to be dealing with Mikaelson Business today?" He asked and she shook her head. "Nothing important and I figured you might need me here instead." She said, but Derek Ignored her and turned back to Pack. "You think I'm teaching you to fight? Huh Look at me! I'm teaching you how to survive!" Derek yelled, Making Emmey step forward in case. "If they wanted us dead, why aren't they coming for us now? What are they waiting for?" Isaac asked and Derek shook his head.

"I don't know. But, they're planning something. And you especially know that's not our only problem. Whatever that thing is that killed Isaac's father, I think it killed someone else last night. Until I find out what that is, you all need to learn everything that I know...as fast as I can teach you." Derek said and Emmey sighed. "It killed a hunter." Emmey said, making them look at her, "I saw it too, and i-i haven't seen something like that in centuries, i'd have get my mothers books to figure out what it" She said looking at Derek.

"But with you doing what you're doing, Derek, this training isn't teaching anyone anything." She said as she gestured to the two betas on the ground, which made Derek raise his eyebrows. "Oh and you do?" He questioned. "I'm a Mikaelson, I have run from far worse things than petty humans with guns and weapons." Emmey snapped. "I'm over a thousand years old, I know I could teach them survival better than you could." Emmey said. "Fine, you do it then." He snapped as he left, leaving his Pack with Emmey

⎯⎯⎯⎯

Emmey hated high school games, she hated highschool all together but she could sense something was going to go wrong, it was a gut feeling and she's never wrong, so she ditched on calling her sister tonight and instead drove down to Beacon Hills High School and jumped out, she let her magic guide her to where she was meant to go and she ended up at the indoor pools, with a confused face she slowly opened the door and looked around, it wasn't until she heard her name being shouted she snapped her head to one of the pools.