five. venomous

chapter fivevenomous⎯⎯⎯⎯

chapter five
venomous
⎯⎯⎯⎯

Emmey stood next to Derek, bored out of her mind, she was meant to call her brother to check in but instead she was here. "What happened to you on the night of the full moon?" Derek asked as he and Emmey watched as Erica and Isaac dragged him into the railway depot. "What? Nothing! Nothing happened." Jackson replied, trying to get out of the grip of the two beta's. "You're lying." Emmey said, noticing the tells.

"No, wait! No, wait! I can-I can prove it. I taped myself." He admitted anxiously, causing everyone to send him looks. You taped yourself?" Isaac asked amused, as he laughed as well. "Yes...it was the full moon. And maybe, while you were curled in the corner, having an existential crisis about turning into a monster, I was preparing for the gift your so-called Alpha promised me. And what did I get? Nothing." Jackson said irritably.

Jackson sighed. "You want proof? Let me get the video." he proposed, hoping this would get him out of this situation but Derek was very Impatient. "No." Derek deadpanned, causing Jackson to snap his head to look at him. "No, I have a better idea..." Derek trailed off as he held a piece of glass causing Jackson to become weary. "What is that?" He asked, scared of the answer as he was forced onto his knees by Isaac and Erica. "You know, Jackson, you've always been kind of a snake..." Derek trailed off as Emmy gently grabbed the piece of glass from him, careful not to get any on her and walked up to Jackson as Derek continued.

"And everyone knows a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom." Derek said as Emmey held the piece of glass over Jackson's mouth, dropping the Kanima venom into his mouth but once they let him go he fell to the ground, paralyzed making Derek sigh before crouching in front of him. "You're still a snake, Jackson-just not the one we're looking for." He said before standing up walked into an abandoned train with Erica following him. Isaac looked at Emmey, silently asking for her permission. "Go." She said, making Isaac walk over to Jackson and crouched down in front of him. "You're still gonna have to do one more thing for us..."  Isaac trailed off as Emmey watched. "Well, actually...for me."  He finished.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

It was Emmey's first day of teaching, she was needed for a substitute teacher in one of Isaac's first classes so here she was, she also wanted to be able to keep an eye on him and Erica. She was about to start teaching when Stiles ran in, he was lucky it hadn't started yet but she knew that he knew Isaac was no longer wanted, afterall his father was a sheriff. "Dude, I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news..." Stiles trailed off but Scott already knew, he had seen Isaac in his class and what was even worse, was the teacher. "...I think I already know," he said as they both looked towards isaac. "But it's gonna get worse..." Scott trailed off as he tilted his head towards Emmey, who was teaching their class. "Oh god," Stiles mumbled.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

Emmey had compelled Mr. Harris to let her help him during the lesson, knowing she needed to keep an eye on Erica and Isaac, especially if they were testing Lydia. "Derek is not going to kill her without proof." Scott whispered as he and Stiles walked into chemistry, "All right, so he tests her like he did with Jackson, right? But when and where?" He asked and Scott sighed before glancing over to see Isaac and Erica walk into class and noticing Emmey in the classroom. "...I think here and now." Scott said slowly as he looked around the room..