Chapter 51

Ok from now on I'll be making the chapters longer 😗

                   Sasukes pov

Two fucking days have passed since the day I told itachi to make the tests, right now my heart Just keeps on pounding , thinking about the possibilities of menma not being mine.....if I'm not his dad then who is,who dared to touch Naruto other than me, was naruto maybe seeing someone five years ago......but no, how can naruto see someone else when I was around

The possibilities of him seeing someone else is really low,I could have found out if he was seeing someone else,I made sure to have other people around him who would tell me everything about him.......

.....or did they make a deal to not tell me anything cause they hated me so much because of the way I treated naruto.........no even though they hated me so much with their soul....they couldn't have never betrayed me or lied to me.......I should calm down first..... menma is mine....he must be.....or if he isn't.... I'll still treat him as mine......

Ring

Ring

I quickly grab my phone and answer it....

"Hel-"

You mother fucker you want to kill me with waiting,I told you to give me the results yesterday and today it's Tuesday!!

"Shut the fuck up!, the odds were not in my favor just bring your ugly ass here and take the papers"

Itachi shouts at me and I stay silent just thinking about me seeing the reports

...... what do they say?"I ask with a shaky voice""*sigh.... just come and see them for your self.....I can't tell you over the phone""........o-ok""I'll be waiting""itachi says and he disconnects,I feel my stomach turn and I feel as if something has stopped on my throat

What is this feeling?"I ask myself while pressing the side where my heart is located inorder to stop the unstoppable pounds,I breath out but I can't help but to feel that my own breath is shaky....

*Sigh, the only way to stop this feeling is by looking at those results....."I think out loud,I grab my phone and put it quickly in my pocket and Head out of my office......I see my driver standing outside my office and I demand for my car keys...

Y-young master I can drive you""shut up and just give me the keys!!"I shout at him and he quickly gives them to me,I storm out of my company and head straight to my car

A 30-45minutes drive shortened to a 20minutes drive.....i get out of my car and I'm greeted by the west side employees....I brush them off and head straight to Itachi's office....

I burst inside his office and he quickly raises his head at me"".........."".........""that was fast""give me the results""look on the table there""itachi points at the table and continues to type on his laptop,I quickly grab the papers and remove them from the brown envelope.....

I start scanning on the paper and only one word catches my eyes

Matches

I feel my heart calm down and a smile appears on my face

I fucking knew it,I think to myself""congratulations Mr Uchiha you have a baby boy""itachi says while coming towards me""fuck you""rude"he says smacking the back of my head""ouch"I say while rubbing the spot were the pain was vibrating from

"So what now?"itachi asks while going back towards his desk and leaning against it""now... I'll just have to make naruto admit it""good luck with that......oh wait two days from now grandfather will be coming...... just make him confess there""do you think that naruto will come just because Madara is coming?""Hn foolish little brother...of cause no,so it's up to you to make a plan, you are smart right?, you will figure it out, now leave my office""he says while moving his hand in a shooing movement,I glare at him and I turn towards the door and take my leave with the papers.....