Chapter 70

Naruto's pov

"Sasuke we have just arrived......at lest let me rest just a little bit, you may have a lot of stamina but I don't"I say trying to push sasuke off of me but he doesn't even move, he rips my shirt and looks at me like I'm some kind of food or something"..... I don't like it"sasuke says with his eyes narrowed and he tightens his grip on both my arms"w-what?"he takes his hand and touches my neck and then my chest"I don't like seeing you without my marks""w-what are yo-"before I could finish my sentence sasuke bits my neck and I scream in pain"aaah sasuke!"he stops biting me then he licks the part which he just bit"ugh...you bastard do you know how much that hurts?"I ask while pulling his hair, I pause for a sec after looking into his eyes"Naruto.... have I ever fucked you with my sharingan eyes on?"I widen my eyes knowing what he's getting at, if I already feel like loosing my mind when he fucks me while he's normal, I'll fucking die if he fucks me with his sharingan on......

"S-sasuke I know what you're thinking b-but it's not good, I'll die if you do that to me while you are in this state"I say while trying to move away from him but to no avail"we won't know until we try it"he pulls me closer to him and he grabs both of my wrists with one hand and puts my arms above me he leans closer to my chest and he starts sucking my nipples in turns"arrgh mmmh sa-""look at them they are already swollen"he licks my right nipple then he moves towards my stomach"let me give my baby a kiss"he starts to leave hickeys all over my stomach, he moves towards my neck again and leaves bite marks all over it and my shoulder"s-sasuke Ngh....you need arrgh.... to stop"I barely manage to speak but suddenly sasukes phone starts to ring then he stops and some how I find myself panting heavily"phone... your phone is ringing..... you need to get it""I'll get it later""No!! Answer it... now"he lifts his eyes towards me and he groans, he gets up and sits on the bed"Fine I'll answer it now"he reaches for his phone and I see a frown on his face"what's wrong?"I ask concerned while sitting down and trying to cover myself with the ripped shirt"it's nothing.... just give me a sec"he gets up from the bed and heads to the balcony and I look at his back still concerned........

                Sasukes pov

I tap the answer button and put the phone in my ear"what is it?""we found him.... the reporter who released everything and Karin too"I hold my phone tightly after hearing kakashi say that"ok..I'm coming""ok"fuck and shit was starting to get good,I think to myself,I head back inside my room and see naruto still sited in the same position I left him"I have to go"I say while fixing my cloths"why, what's wrong?""don't worry it's just something important came up at work, I'll see you later tonight ok?"I lay a kiss on his forehead and another simple kiss on his lips".....ok then""what? are you sad that you'll miss me?""ha no, never!!"he shouts while blushing, he so cute,my gosh,I let out a simple chuckle and I kiss him one last time and take my leave

I reach to the location which kakashi sent me and I head inside,I see two of my bodyguards they bow and they let me pass,i go through the corridor with dime elegant rights and head towards the big black door at the end of it,after getting close enough, the door opens by itself and I go inside with two of my bodyguards.....my pupils become small after going inside the room full of lights, everyone stops what they were doing and they bow....my bodyguards led me to the gold elevator and I press the last button. We get out of the elevator after reaching our destination,we reach into a room with dime lights and my eyes spot kakashi with other 10 people both men and women"oh you're here"kakashi says while coming towards me"were are they?""there buuut I kinda shocked them a little bit,my hands were craving to inflict pain on their souls""hmph...""what?""what did Obito see in you""just do what you came here to do!"kakashi shouts at me"ok fine....I need a cigar""I thought you stopped""yeah....but I just think that it is right, taking with the mood"kakashi looks at me then shakes his head in disappointment"I can't believe naruto said yes to you"I glare at him then he motions one of the workers to come and give me one of those big cigars which almost every mafia lord has and which I don't know the names to, he lights it then I put it in mouth and puff out the smoke after taking it out.....