Chapter 67

Sasuke's pov

I stand in the middle of the room reading the paper over and over again,the happiness which I'm feeling inside is beyond my words but deep down I can't help but to feel angry. I know that naruto being pregnant is just amazing and this time I'll be able to be through all the pregnancy stages which he will go through unlike before But why was I not told about this until now, and to think that some effort was put in for me to not see the papers. Why did he hide the papers?,why didn't he tell me about the pregnancy? He is pregnant with my child so why?.....

Was I not supposed to know about my unborn baby or he never even planned on telling me? After everything that I've done,does he still not trust me?
.
.
.
.
While thinking of all the reasons why he didn't tell me about the pregnancy I see the bedroom door opening and my so called blonde comes in"oh you haven't taken a shower yet?"he asks while closing the door"I'll go ahead first then"he comes towards me while removing his jersey,he stops and stares at me then his eyes lands on the papers"..... what... what are those papers for?"he asks while looking at them, don't get me wrong,I am happy that I'm having another kid with Naruto but I'm just angry that he never told me in advance"what do you think?"I ask staring at him,....or... maybe glaring at him,he flinches then he looks away from me"well....how I'm I supposed to know?"he says while removing his trousers and remaining with his shirt and pants,he removes the ribbon which was holding his long blonde hair perfectly and let's it bang down, making him look more sexy.........

I stare at him for a minute or so and I say"this are the papers which I was supposed to know about but I wasn't informed...I wonder why""...........""pregnancy report"I see him flinch and he freezes on the spot, I start to go towards him and I stand Infront of him"Naruto.....why didn't you tell me that you are pregnant huh?"Naruto lifts his head up high and looks at me,I stare at his shocked eyes and he looks down on the floor"naruto I'm talking to you,I deserve an answer!"my voice suddenly rises and I see him flinch again"I I.... I""you what?.... when did you get the results?""......n-not long ago"he says while looking down"then why didn't you tell me about this....... don't I deserve to know?!........or is it that you still don't trust me?!!"at this point I can't control my emotions,why the hell am I so angry? If it's just this then I can easily forgive him but....I guess I'm just hurt that he really can't trust me....how can he think that I'll go back to my old ways huh?,I did everything in my power for him to forgive me so how can he think that I'll start treating him badly.....

Naruto looks at me with his wide open eyes and I just stare at him"n-no it's not like that....."he says with his low voice"then how is it like?"I ask".... it's just......""were you even planning on telling me that you are pregnant with my child or were you planning to take off again?!""n-no I-I was planning on telling you-""when?!""....... today,.....I planned to tell you after coming from mom's place""then why didn't you?""cause....we just arrived and-""don't tell me that you were waiting for a specific time to tell me about this"I see him widen his eyes then he looks down on the floor"was that what you were thinking to tell me?........"I ask but he only stays silent"do you....do you even trust me naruto?"I ask hoping to receive some kind of answer from him.....but nothing comes out from his mouth...... seeing him not saying anything to me it.......it just breaks my heart"........ your silence means alot Naruto,.......after everything that I have done,you still don't trust me?-"and whose fault is that?"he cuts me off with his cold voice.....

"What are you trying to say?"I ask narrowing my eyes and staring at him"you are the one who gave me this trust issues sasuke!!"he shouts while still looking down and I widen my eyes"you are the one who made me like this..... what was I supposed to do huh?,I just wanted to think about it clearly wether to tell you or not and-""wait so you are saying that all of this is my fault""yes sasuke it is......if you didn't treat me like a complete piece of shit back then Maybe we couldn't have been here,I couldn't have hidden the truth away from you,i could have told you I was pregnant with your child the moment I found out that I was pregnant!!".........