Chapter 71

Naruto's pov

Neji hyuga, what can I say about this man?, all I know is that I don't understand him at all, he just brings confusion in my mind when I try to understand him,I just don't know what he wants,but I can understand why he's like this. His father was killed when he was young,I don't know by who but it is claimed that his own relatives, the Hyugas,killed him.....Neji wanted revenge, and no one could change his mind on what he was trying to achieve. He despised the Hyugas and he was going to do everything possible to make their lives a living hell but surprisingly he managed to take his revenge....all the assets of the Hyugas was under his name, he got complete control on all the companies which they had,but I guess they never got to fix their differences. I remember the last time I met him,it was the time I had to be the servant to the uchihas inorder to pay off my father's debt,I met neji accidentally...I think, his actions towards me were kind of strange... he looked like he cared for me and actually liked me but on the other hand he looked like he just wanted to see me completely broken and I just couldn't understand him. I can not say that he was my friend as such in my childhood days before I left sasuke but.... he was just there, either to talk to or just...to know that he was alive,but he was very close to sasuke too...

The last time I met him, he told me...or maybe warned me that sasuke was not a good person and that I should not get too close to him but I had no other choice but to be with him because of the debt. I remember when he told me to leave with him and he would make sure that Uchihas would never find me but I asked confused,why he wanted to help Me out but I never got a clear answer from him,in the end I declined the offer,I mean I could not just leave mother and ino right?, But neji continued to warn me that sasuke would devour me and leave me broken and hopeless..... because he hated me and it was much better to be with him but even though I knew what he was saying was true, I still Decided to be with sasuke....a few weeks passed by since I started to work for sasuke then I heard that neji left Japan and I never got to see him again....

"So Just because you have a child with him and the other one is on the way then you're gonna stay with him?"neji asks me while forming a frown on his face"no that's not it,I'm gonna stay with him because I want to""hehe Naruto... you know what kind of man sasuke is, do you think he's gonna be Faithful and stay by your side?do you think he's gonna be satisfied with just you?"he says while forming a smirk which somehow shows his charms"Neji I don't know the last time you saw sasuke but now, he's a really changed man and I'm gonna forget every shitty thing he did to me and be with him because I know he loves me,so you better not do anything shitty cause I swear to you, you're gonna regret it!!!"I say to him with a stern look on My face but I can't help but to get amused with the shocked expression plastered on his face,I turn to the direction where sasuke went,I see him glaring at us while still talking on the phone"get out of my way"I say to the man who was keeping me trapped between his arms,I see him bring back his charming expression which always manage to annoy me. He lets out a sigh and a simple chuckle then he caresses his hair, making him more charming"this bastard"I think to myself"I guess I lost you before I even got you.....right Naruto?"he looks at me and smirks and I just roll my eyes".... anyways I won't do anything stupid...or shitty just like you said.... I'll help you and Sasuke with your wedding preparations""..... good"he removes his hands and turns to the direction of the living room"you have to think about Hinata a little!!"he stops"she is your relative after all... and it could not kill you if you could fix your relationship with the other Hyugas...."I say even though I know I'm not in the position to tell him anything involving his family,I see him turn towards me again but this time with a smile on his face"since you're the one telling me.... then I'll at least consider having a talk with them"he says and winks at me"...tha-nks..?""why the fuck are you smiling at naruto like that you asshole"sasuke suddenly appears behind neji with a deadly aura around him"😅whoa calm down sasuke,I-It was just a friendly chat between me and n-naruto""you better watch yourself Neji,I won't go easy on you because we used to be close""used to? Damn you have hurt my feelings sasuke...are we not close anymore?""shut up!!"I sweat drop to their little... what can I call this... argument?, sasuke comes towards me and grabs my hand tightly"he didn't do anything else to you right?if he did, tell me right now and I'll kill him this instant""w-what? how can you say that? that is not funny even for a joke"neji says, getting goosebumps on his body"it's not a joke"sasuke says with his cold voice of course"that's even worse!!!"neji shouts,I really don't want to go the whole day with their childish acts "no he didn't do anything to me""are you sure?"he tightens his grip and I flinch"y-yes I'm sure-now can you let me go you're hurting me!!!"I shout at him and he removes his hand on my arm"I-I'm sorry,I didn't realize it"I take a look at my arm and see that it's already bruised"this guy"I think to myself"....oh and I was talking to mother a while ago..."