Chapter 66

Oh my gosh how I missed you guys,I missed you so much.... I'm sorry that I've not been posting a lot lately things have just been too much for me to handle, aaah how I hate school but still go to it damn it.....but anyways I'll still be trying my best to get some time for y'all love you💕

~No one's pov ~

The day which sasuke prayed so hard to not arrive finally arrived, the raven didn't even get a good night sleep cause of his thoughts running Wild in the night, just thinking about the probability of dying without seeing menma becoming a man. But now the day quickly arrived than he expected,there is no turning back...... since he's already in the car with his blonde and the little raven, heading to a destination called menma's grandma's house.....

Silence is only heard in the car and of course their breaths, sasuke takes one more turn which will lead them to their destination, they reach the uzumaki compound and Sasuke can't help but to recall the last day he came to this house. It was after Naruto disappeared,he came to the uzumaki residents almost every single day hoping that he would see his blonde but to no luck,three weeks straight passed by that's when he one day saw that ino and Naruto's mom came back but he never saw the sight of Naruto,he tried begging for forgiveness but the uzumaki women do have a heart made of stone but soft at the same time. Sasuke tried to come every single day to ask about Naruto, maybe to just get any little information about him but he was one day forcefully thrown out of the uzumaki compound by the red head woman and that just screamed to him to never step again on the uzumaki compound...... and to think he's going back to the same place he was forcefully thrown out of.

At least now he has his blonde beside him. Naruto looks around the compound and sees that there are more cars than usual"I wonder who came to visit mom?"he says it out loud, sasuke packs the car and turns off the engine"we are finally here"He says trying to hide his nervousness from his voice"come on menma let's go""ok mama"menma and Naruto open their side doors and go out, sasuke releases a shaky breath while squeezing the steering wheel"o-ok sasuke you're an Uchiha, stop being nervous, don't be nervous....... Aaah how can I not be nervous, it's Naruto's mother after all,we are talking about kushina here, that woman sometimes gives me the chills when it's about her child...... but I have to do this if I want to be with naruto, come on let's go, let's go sasuke"he tries to feel all motivation he could get,he opens the door and heads out of the car"you sure got your time"Naruto says while staring at sasuke"please leave me alone dobe,you don't know how I feel right now""yeah yeah stop whining and let's go""wha,I'm not whining""come menma"Naruto brings his arms towards menma and carries him in his arms.

"You better pray that this cars don't belong to one of my family members""please dobe don't say that"sasuke feels his stomach turning and not in a good way and Naruto just shrugs his shoulders,they both head towards the entrance, naruto stretches his arm towards the door knob,he turns the door knob and opens it....they both head inside"I think the other car is my sister's""great, your sister is here,go ahead"sasuke says being the all sarcastic bastard he is. They all go towards the living room"Mom we are here!, where are y-....,they are my family members"Naruto cuts himself off after reaching the living room and seeing Jiraya and Tsunade....

"Hy Hy Naruto, what a surprise to see you here!!"Jiraya says with his stupid grin on his face and being the all cheerful that he is"p-pervey sage? When did you get here?""you need to stop calling me that Infront of my grandchild"Jiraya says while standing up"it doesn't matter everyone else knows that you're a pervert pervey sage"menma says while naruto letting him go"a gasp is heard from the old man"menma I feel offended and do you even know what the world pervert means?, you're only 5""should it even matter?""why you little brat"Jiraya says while pinching both of menmas cheeks"ouch ouch ouch"the little pie whines in pain"hi ba chan""Hy naruto""where is mom and ino?""in the kitchen.... and I thought I heard two footsteps- OH MY GOD!! WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?!!!"Tsunade shouts after seeing the Raven haired man coming and standing next to the blonde, kushina and ino enter the living room"I think I heard Naruto's voice-"she stops in her tracks after seeing the older raven and quickly her expression changes"what is he doing here Naruto?!!!"Kushina asks with her raised voice,ino quickly puts her hand on her mother's shoulder, trying calm her down..... probably knowing what she can do even Infront of menma"mom you need to calm down"ino whispers to her....