Chapter 52

Naruto's pov

What's his name?""Madara asks,I feel my throat go dry and I can feel my heart panic.... Madara can know an uchiha just by looking at someone's face....if he figures out that menma is an uchiha.... things are going to get complicated.....

Whose is he?""ummh grandfather he's mine....ummh sorry I have to go""I grab menmas hand but stop after hearing Fugaku call my name...

Wait naruto.... he's yours?"Fugaku asks""which uchiha did you get married to....oh in my opinion he looks a lot like sasuke and you""Madara says while looking at sasuke and then at menma""did you two  have a child and decided to hide it from the family""dang it he has figured it out...I talk to myself....

N-no he's not an uchiha""I say while feeling nervous""dear boy I may be old but I know an uchiha when I see one""Madara says while looking at me""but he isn't""mmh? He completely shows a combination of you and Sasuke... sasuke is an uchiha so he is an uchiha""

"Grandfather please....""if he's not
an uchiha then whose is he""sasuke asks while standing up on his chair and standing in front of me""you know grandfather doesn't make mistakes when it comes to uchihas so why would he be wrong now?""sasuke asks while looking down at me.... showing me his orbs which say "I've trapped you now".....i try to remove my eyes from his eye prison but I feel drawn to them....

Answer me Naruto?""the room becomes silent and I decide to break it,I manage to turn my eyes away from him but I meet with menmas and I look on the floor""fine.... he's an Uchiha...but...."I turn my gaze at sasuke""but he isn't yours""*scoff""then which uchiha does he belong to?""I glare at him""I am not obligated to tell you that""we both lock our eyes and I can see the rage in sasukes eyes.... sasuke turns towards Madara with one of his fake smiles then he grabs my hand and makes me flinch

Ummh excuse us I want to talk to naruto""sasuke says and he starts dragging me away from the family""Hy let me go.... sasuke?"", within minutes we reach he's old room then he locks the door while pushing me inside

How dare you do that to me""enough!... enough with all this, enough with all the pretending""what are you yamming about?""naruto just admit that menma is mine""...... what makes you think that he is.... I'm the one who gave birth to him...so I know who he's father is and I say it's not you!!""

Oh..... that story is getting old Naruto,so that's what you want me and everyone else to believe?....but menma looks alot like me, even grandfather has confirmed that""he says while coming near me and I find myself leaning against the wall""H-he has co-confirmed that he's an Uchiha and not y-yours"I say while stuttering...I can't believe I stuttered,I must be really nervous.....

Oh and I'll confirm that he is my son""sasuke leaves me and takes some papers on his bed and comes back to me""read this"I look at the papers and then I start to feel an uneasy feeling...I open the papers and I start to read......

He he took a d-dna test?""y-you how?..""now does that show that you can't hide anything from me?.... that time five years ago when I felt a bump on your stomach you were already pregnant.... and you decided to hide it from me""you took a DNA sample of my child without asking me?!!""

Yes I did,I couldn't bare the feeling of you being touched by another man and carrying his child... Naruto you belong to me""sasuke says while putting his hand on my face then he pulls me closer to him with his arm around my waist,he leans forward and he starts to kiss me passionately......

Mmmh...wait"I try to talk only to be cut off by more kissing scenes,I manage to push him and I feel my legs go weak""why....why didn't you tell me?"sasuke says while taking both of my hands in his"why didn't I tell you?,... with the way you behaved with me back then,you didn't deserve to know about my child... He belongs to me and not to anybody else.....so don't you even dare think that I did you wrong!!!"