Chapter 74

~Sai's pov~

The next day

"Mmmh"I feel the sun's light hitting me on my face and the birds chirping,I turn to the other side to avoid the light with my eyes still closed, I open my eyes but I freeze in horror seeing a man's back staring at me,...."w-who is t-this?,d-did I have a one night stand?,no way I can never do that!"I think to myself,I sit down on the bed and look around the room...no doubt this is my house.....

But who is this man?...I turn towards the man again and I see his hair,a shiver runs down my spine, that hair totally rings a bell.... it's kiba"maybe nothing has happened between us"I think to myself but those thoughts quickly vanishes after seeing the fresh scratches on his back"how did I not see them?"

I look at my body and the hickeys totally scream to me that we have done the deed"how can I do this?I don't even know him, and to think I brought him to my house.... what happened last night that things got to this,was I that drunk?"I start to hyperventilate,all my childhood memories start flooding down in my head...

My traumatic past, everything makes it so hard to breath....all of this because of that evil man Danzo shimura"no it wasn't my fault,it wasn't my fault,I didn't want it to happen,I never asked for this"I keep on repeating the same thing over and over again answering the voices in my head..

"Mmmh"kiba wakes...but I still can't stop"what's going on?"he asks himself hearing the noise, he quickly sits down and turns to me, his eyes widen seeing me in this state, he comes closer to me and touches my crying face...

He looks at me with the most soft expression that only one person has ever shown me"it's ok I'm here,I'm not going to leave you"why is he saying that?"so try to calm down for me ok?"he says and I nod, he comes behind me and puts his hand on my mouth, trying to bring back the carbon dioxide inside me

Within 2minutes I start to breath normally but I still take high breaths"there all better"I can feel his smile, he removes his hand full of saliva and he moves back to his original place"you need to wash that""it's ok, it's just saliva"he says with his stupid grin plastered on his face...

"But... what happened last night?"he turns to me and his face completely becomes red"oh ummh I'm sorry,I didn't know I...I was drunk last night,I know this is not an excuse but.... I'll take responsibilit-""it was my fault!!""what?...""you are not to blame,I am so you don't have to take responsibility"

"What are you saying sai?we were both drunk so how can it be your fault?"kiba asks with a broken hearted expression"I say you don't have to worry about it""that's just nonsense,let me take responsibility""I'm not gonna get pregnant ok!!,...so just leave"I shout at him"......but still,I ... this is not your fault""it is,if things got to this then it must be.... everything is my fault,it always is"

"....hy....do you believe that anything bad that happens to you,is your fault?"he asks but I can't say anything, that's what they always say...they say it's my fault, it's not my fault but they keep on saying it.... then it must be my fault"listen I don't know what-""just leave"I stand up from My bed,at least I have my underwear"what"kiba does the same and follows me

"I just can't leave"he grabs my hand and turns me towards him"Hy look at me sai"he grabs my cheeks and turns my face to look at him"if I did it with you that means I wanted to, even if I get drunk that much no one can take advantage of me and looking at you,I am the one who can take advantage of you, so stop blaming yourself!!"".... it's just, just... leave""*sigh fine if you want me to leave then I'll leave,but that doesn't mean I'll leave you alone""what?""will be in touch"........

~No one's pov~

"You what?!!"Naruto shouts on the phone"it wasn't intentional ok it just happened""why did you act like a dog in heat you idiot?!""I was drunk ok""oooh kiba...but how did he take it when you woke up?""nnnot too good and that's why I called you""what is it?"kiba thinks twice on whether to ask naruto about sai or not, the way sai acted Infront of him, even when he saved him from those bastards,sai strangely clinged to him....