Chapter 73

Naruto's pov

Two weeks before the wedding ✨

"So let's just wait a little more longer he's on his way"I say with a smile to the pissed off sai, the day before yesterday I told sai about my pregnancy and I was dumb enough to tell him how long I have been pregnant.....he didn't take it well, let's just say our friendship was questioned and to make it up to him, I decided to meet with him... today... the same day I made plans with kiba.....*sigh....

So to make things simpler I decided that we should all have a day out, together....but this fucking dog breath is sure taking his time and sai being the early bird that he is, he has already arrived to our meeting place and is getting annoyed that we haven't arrived yet"if you don't arrive in the next 20minutes I'll leave""don't be like th-,eeeh? this fucking brat disconnected,I sometimes wonder who's the older one...""Naruto!!"I turn towards the call and I see kiba, running towards me"huff huff sorry huff sorry I'm late"he says trying to catch his breath and wiping his sweat"you better be"I hit him on the head"ouch!! That hurts""I specifically told you the right time to meet so why?""I over slept""of course you did, now let's go"we both get inside my car and close the door"but...is it ok for you to drive?""aww are you worried about me?""I'm more worried about my life actually""you bastard,... anyway it's ok,I can drive,my baby can still let me""to think that he/she has already grown this big,can I touch her...or him"he asks with his puppy dog eyes"no""huh,but why?""cause I said so""you're so cruel Naruto""shut up already...."

.........................................................

We arrive to our destination and we both go inside the building"his in the outside area, let's go""w-wait naruto, and who are we meeting again?"kiba asks catching up to me "a friend"who-?""oh...."I stop"what, what's wrong?""I want some ice cream""w-what? now?""yes,go buy me some"I say giving him a slight push"you will find us outside""corn or cup?""cup""w-wait naruto,you didn't give me the money!!""use yours""I  go to the outside sitting area and we make eye contact and I wave at him"Hy sai""you're 5minutes late""don't be like that""well I can't help it, do you know how long I've been here?, and some fucking weirdos kept staring at me""well...yeah I wouldn't blame them, comparing to the way you look""how do y I look?!!"sai asks kinda offended, but who can blame me?sai is looking kinda hot, his black shorts fit him perfectly,they are not tight and not that short...they are just perfect...

"Anyways let's not change the subject, I'm still mad at you"sai says while crossing his legs and arms together"yeah yeah..oh kiba over here""oh naruto...here, you didn't tell me which flavor so I just got the mixed one, you're so gonna pay back ok?"he says while sitting down next to me"what kind of a jerk makes a pregnant person pay up?""errr me kind of jerk!!"kiba turns to look at sai and talks with a low voice

"Oh so this is the friend you were talking about""oh yeah, kiba this is sai, kiba"I say filling my mouth with the vanilla-
strawberry Mixed ice cream"hi nice to meet you"kiba extends his arm to the blushing sai,wait blushing? Does sai....oh my he likes him,I think to myself with a smirk forming on my face"o-oh h-hi nice to meet you too"they shake hands and sai releases it,fast"so ummh do you want to do then?"kiba asks then takes a sip on his drink"yeah I don't know what do you think sai?""ummh...wait Naruto your stomach got that big?!!""you're asking that now?, don't exaggerate it's not that big,only 4months that's all"

"But still...""oh I can't wait to be called uncle"kiba says cutely..... yeah me too"sai agrees with kiba

After sometime we all find something to talk about and I guess kiba and sai are getting along well and the atmosphere around them Is good....too good.
One of the waiters drops a grass bottle of juice near our table and some of it reach kiba"oh I'm so sorry sir, I sincerely apologies"the waiter say with a bow"nah it's ok""you should go wash it up"I suggest"it's ok""I'll go get a towel for you sir and I'll quickly clean this up""no...need and he's gone""are you sure you're ok?"sai asks"oh yeah I'm ok"dog breath says while smiling, and a hint of red shows up on sai's face"ummh I have to go to the toilet"sai stands up but suddenly he slips because of the liquid on the floor but before he could hit the ground, kiba manages to pull sai towards him but he ends up on kibas lap,both of his arms on kibas shoulders and kibas hand on sai's waist...