Chapter Three

Isabella's pov;
"Shall we go, ma'am?" The driver motioned for me to enter the vehicle.

When the driver attempted to open the door for me, I told him, "It's all right. I can do that by myself."

"It's also my job, ma'am." He opened the door and stood beside the car's door like a chauffeur out of a fairytale.

I stepped inside the car, and he carefully closed the door behind me. He climbed into the driver's seat and began driving the car.

After a few moments, I broke the silence by asking, "Is your boss wealthy?"

"Ma'am, yes. He is."

"How does he make this much money?"

"Ma'am, he's the CEO of Skyland Corporation."

CEO??? That clarifies a lot! Skyland corporation. I've seen it in the telivision once being one of the biggest companies in the business industry. And, I heard it's hard to get a job there.

The car came to a stop, and just as I was about to open the door, the driver rushed in and opened it for me.
I got out of the car and looked at the house in front of me. Actually, I shouldn't call it a house. It appeared to be a castle. When I tried to depart the house this morning, I didn't consider how big it was. Now that I think about it, it was enormous.

One of the butlers from the house ran up to me and said, "Our master is anticipating your arrival, ma'am. Let us go inside."

Master? Is that still how people refer to the owners? What year do they believe they are in?

I followed him inside the home, nodding.
When I walked into the house, the tiles looked rich and as if they were reflecting something from above. When I lifted my head above to see what it was. There was a magnificent chandelier hanging over me. When I first saw it, I was in awe. It was my first time seeing something like this in person because I'd only seen it on television when they showed advertising for it.

"Shall we proceed, ma'am?"

That brought me back to reality. I followed him into the house. He led me to a large room where the strange guy who approached me yesterday was sitting and there was a guy wearing glasses standing by him, talking with the strange guy. I entered and approached him.

"I knew you'd show up."

I sighed and sat across from him on the couch, asking, "What do you want with me?"

He handed me some papers and asked me to look into it. It appeared to be some medical information about someone as I read it.

"Who's this?"

"Mine."

Yeah. I had no idea what this strange guy's name was until now. I re-read it and double-checked the patient's name.
"Alexander Mar...to...ti..."

"Alexander Martinez here. Address me as Mr Martinez."

"You mentioned shaking hands at school, so why am I looking at your medical report?"

He sighed and motioned for the man next to him to speak up.
He stepped forward and pointed something in the report and said, "To know the reason for holding hands."

When I looked at it, "Hae...Hae… hae pha…"

The glasses-wearing gentleman stated, "Haphephobia. It signifies that the person who has this phobia is afraid of contact or being touched."

"What is it got to do with me?"

"Mr Martinez didn't have that phobia when you held his hand. Your touch had no effect on him."