Chapter Thirty

Isabella's pov;

I woke up to the alarm clock which was beeping beside me. I turned it off the alarm and looked at the time. 6.30 am? Huh? But I don't remember setting the alarm at this time last night. I laid on the bed again and covered the sheets over me to sleep but I couldn't so I got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom to get a shower.

When I came out of the cold shower, I spotted a lot of shopping bags on the other side of the room. The things which we bought yesterday. Did we buy a lot in the mall? How can I take everything to the camp? Are they planning to get rid of me or something? I ignored it and got ready for school and came downstairs.

Mr Martinez and Ethan were eating breakfast at the dining table. I walked to them and sat among them for breakfast.

"Brother said you're going to a study camp. Where are you going?" Ethan asked me while I was waiting for the food.

"Didn't he tell the place?"

"No."

"Mount diablo."

"Can I come?"

"No!" Mr Martinez and I shouted at Ethan at the same time.

Ethan let out a laugh and asked, "When did you two become synced together?"

I ignored him and started eating my delicious food.

While I was waiting for the food, I thought, I shouted 'no' since I don't want Ethan to be around me but why did Mr Martinez shout at him with the same answer as mine? I wonder what might be the reason.

"Looks like no one wants me." Ethan said.

"Aren't you facing issues in your company, I wonder how you're still thinking about going on a trip at a time like this, Mr Rodriguez." Mr Said while walking to the dining table.

Ethan turned towards him and said, "Actually, hanging out helps with solving the crisis, Noah."

I patted Ethan's hand and said, "Do you wish to come with me or are you coming with me to hit on girls in my class?"

He laughed and came closer to me and whispered, "You don't know how much I'm scared of Helen."

I laughed along with him and whispered back at him, "Scaredy cat."

"Really? You're teasing me? Do you know how old I am?"

"Is it fifty or sixty?"

While we're talking, Mr Martinez said, "Eating is the only thing you do at the dining table."

We apologised to Mr Martinez together and continued eating.

Ethan finished his breakfast quickly and said, "Well, I got to get off first. See you both later in the evening." And came to me and asked, "When are you leaving for the camp?"

"Tomorrow. For three days. I'll be so happy for those three days without seeing your face."

He laughed and patted my head while saying, "Enjoy the trip and have a safe journey, Bella." And left.

After he left, I continued enjoying the food on my plate.

Mr Martinez asked, "You two look close. Do you like him?"

I got choked on my food, He passed me a glass of water to drink. I drank it and said, "Even if he's the last man on the earth, there's no chance for him, Mr Martinez." And laughed.

"Why? You two look a lot alike in many things."

I laughed and said, "Yeah, Whenever I speak to him, it feels like I'm speaking to a mirror."