II: The Weirdo On Maple Street

A booming sound of thunder came outside as the boys looked at Eleven. All but Tristan. He didn't want her to recognize him. She could dig up what he was burying for so long. The lab, the experiments, Tristan just wanted her to leave. Or not notice him. But there is no way she could. Its been years since he saw her. She might not even remember him at all.

"Is there a number we can call, for your parents?" Mike asks standing in front of the girl.

"Where's your hair? You have cancer?" Dustin asks her. Tristan wanted to slap Dustin but he was to far away.

"Did you run away?" Lucas asked next.

"Are you in some kind of trouble?"

"Is that blood?" Lucas points to Eleven and Mike swats his hand away, making Eleven jump a bit.

"Stop it, you're freaking her out!" Mike says loudly to Lucas.

"She's freaking me out!" Lucas yells at Mike. It's true, her quietness was a bit creepy but to Tristan it was what he was like when he was taken to the Harrington family.

"I bet she's deaf," Dustin hits his hands leaning towards Eleven. She backs away at both the noise and the action. "Not deaf." Dustin says quietly.

"That's enough, alright, she's just scared." Tristan speaks up. He was sitting at the table where they played d&d. Mike walks over to a basket. More thunder came and Eleven closed her eyes. Tristan felt bad. He watches as Mike hands Eleven the clothes. He was messing with his glove when he heard shouts of:

"No, no!"

"Oh, my God!"

Tristan looks back and see's that Eleven was about to remove the long yellow shirt. He laughs inside his head at the boys reaction.

"You see over there, t-that's the bathroom. Privacy, get it?" Mike asks the girl. She simply looks at Mike before grabbing the stuff and walking to the bathroom. Tristan went back to his glove. It was a different glove. Same design but in black. Will got him this glove. It's funny because none of the boys know why he wears a glove. But their main theories is that he likes the style or just likes gloves. Oh, but there is so much more.

"This is mental."

"At least she can talk." Mike says.

"She said yes and no. I think your three year old sister says more." Lucas argues back.

"She tried to get naked." Dustin says.

"There is something seriously wrong with her. Like wrong in the head." Lucas says pointing to his own head.

"She just went like," Dustin reenacts what Eleven just did, his hat falling off in the process.

"I bet she escaped from Pennhurst." Lucas says.

"From where?"

"The nuthouse in Kerley County."

"You got a lot of family there?"Dustin smirks.

"Bite me." Lucas says plainly.

"Seriously though, think about it. That would explain her shaved hair and why she's so crazy." Lucas says to Mike.

"Why she went like..." Dustin does the movement again.

"She's an escapee is the point. She's probably a psycho." Lucas says like he knows. Tristan couldn't help but defend Eleven. She was one of the only people he ever saw besides the doctors and staff.

"Don't talk about something you don't understand Lucas. Escapees from that nuthouse have white shirts, pants and shoes. Does she have white?" Tristan asks Lucas. Lucas just turns back to Mike.