X: Trick of Treat, Freak pt2

Will continued to sit against the small brick wall with Tristan in front of him. He was taking in small breaths and making nosies, as if he couldn't breath.

"I'm taking you home, okay? I'm gonna get you back home. Hang on." Tristan says, helping Will to his feet. Dustin takes a few steps forward, so he's right next to him.

"All right, take it easy-"

"I got him. I got him." Tristan says to Dustin, making him back up.

"Tristan?"

"Keep trick-or-treating. I have him." Tristan says to his freinds. As he passes Mike he looks at him.

"Be nice. Don't ruin the night for them." Tristan says, gesturing to Lucas, Dustin and Max. Mike was going to respond when he realized that Tristan and Will were already walking away.

Tristan took Will back to his place, and he didn't really stopped until they got inside. Tristan knew that Steve was out at a party and he wouldn't be home for a while. He leads Will to his room and allows him to sit on his bed, Will does.

Tristan removes the helmet and the pillows, just wearing the rest of his costume. He sets down his candy and takes a seat next to Will.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Candy is laid out on and around Tristan's bed as Will explains what's happening.

"It's like. . . like I'm stuck."

"In the Upside down?" Tristan asks. Will sighs.

"No. You know on a View-Master, when it gets, like. . ." Will makes hand motions, trying to find the right words.

"Caught between two slides?" Tristan guesses.

"Yeah. Like that. Like one slide's our world, and the other. . . The other slide is the Upside Down. And there was this noise coming from everywhere. And then I saw something."

"Demogorgon?" Tristan guesses, he never saw anything when he was in the Upside Down. Nor was he really looking for anything.

"No. It was like this-this huge shadow in the sky. Only, it was alive. And it was coming for me." Tristan pulls Will into his side. Will takes a moment to relax, mostly because of the shock. Tristan isn't very touchy with people, and he has rarely ever hugged anyone. RARELY! But Will relaxes in Tristan's chest.

"I won't let it hurt you. I'll try. I swear I'll try." Tristan says to Will.

"Just don't tell the others, okay?" Will asks, head still in Tristan's chest. Tristan rubs Will's back.

"I'll tell them when you're ready." Tristan replies.