01

Hey , i'm a normal guy with a pretty normal job . I work as a Reporter and my main tasks are scandals and the life of Promis such as the number two Flame Hero Endeavour , All-Might as being the number one and Hawks the temporary number three Hero .

All-Might is near his End as a Hero and as the Symbol of Peace . I suppose Endeavour is going to take over soon as All-Mights replacement , meaning Hawks would be the new Number two and beast jeans number three , while The Ninja takes the fourth spot Mirko would be on the fifth spot .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I said good Morning Hawks , as i noticed a Coffee standing next to my Laptop and him sitting on the Opposite of me . He said nothing but hummed pretty grumpy , wich i had to chuckle at since i was awake the whole Night but he has the more stressful Job from us both to be fair .

It's only reasonable that he would be tired very often and drink much Coffee to keep up with Work , as i thought about work i remembered something and said casually Hawks you have vacation after Today .

He didn't say anything but that wasn't necessary for me to know , since he was grinning like a goofball because he could relax after almost eight Months without a single break .

I took my Coffee and drank a sip while saving my Progress for the Article , before i closed the Laptop and brought Hawks his Jacket , visor , gloves and Smartphone . He said thanks Kiddo and I'll come back later , i have a strong feeling that it's going to be a loooooong Day .

Wich i had to Chuckle at , he ruffled my Hair as he finished putting everything in place and flew of to his Agency . I had an idea , he'd be most likely done with everything when he comes back from Work , i could make dinner so he can rest from stress .

Wich i did before sending my Article out to the Agency for the Grammar check , as well as the printing area wich is located under them on the Ground floor . I was finishing the Dinner and set up our plates as i waited for him to come Home .

I was Happy but that turned every Hour that had passed slowly into sadness because he was going to come Home later because of his Agency paperwork . He wasn't coming anytime soon so i just sighed and put my Plate away without eating since i didn't feel like it , changing my clothes and going to sleep at five in the Morning .

After i woke up , it was 11 a.m . I stood up and started watching a show out of boredom but it did not help at all . So i sighed and went back to sleep and within a few mere seconds i slept in again .

I don't dream so a black emptiness swallowed me whole , as i let it flow peacefully in quietness . After a few Minutes , i changed into sweatpants and an oversized shirt before i went into the Kitchen and threw the Food away and went out to get new ingredients .

After i came back , i went in my Office and started reading a random article from a co-worker . After two Hours , i send the Checked article back to my Co-Worker .

I stretched my arms and hands from tipping so much and sitting in the same position for three Hours . After thirty Minutes i continued the Article observation and writing i had done and was doing a few Minutes ago .

Since i was listening to Music the whole Time , i didn't see , hear nor noticed anything except this Article and my notes with positive and negative comments , questions or helpful advice .

After scanning the Notes and pulling them into my USB stick , i put the paper version in my Work folder and leaned back to the Chair so I could relax . With my Coffee in my Hands i sighed and relaxed thinking about anything that happens at Work at the Moment .