08

Walking over i sat onto his Lap nuzzling my Head into the crook of his Neck . As he filled his paperwork out he ruffled my Hair in between , hearing glass shatter i felt a little sting at my Neck followed by Hawks surprised look .

I asked what happened and he chuckled opening his Camera app showing me ourselves but i had Cat ears and a tail . Opening my Mouth i noticed that i had sharp fangs , after a while i said well I'm fucked .

Hawks just Chuckled petting my Head wich felt nice actually even better than before when he did it .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I snuggled against his Hand feeling comfortable . He seemed surprised until he cupped my Check slowly stroking over it with his thumb . Being surprised myself as i purred , he seemed amazed as we walked to the Couch .

Sitting opposite each other in peace , until the Door was slammed open seeing Mirko and the Gang storm in . Hawks looked me straight into my Eyes even when Mirko screamed " HOLY COW " .

I asked if it was possible to not scream because my ears are twenty times better than yours Usagiyama . Looking at Hawks i said i think that was supposed to hit you , considering the Effekt it changes with the Quirk type someone has .

If i remember correctly that dude is called Marius or something like that . Rumi asked how the Fu- i said had to write a report and i think i still have it saved on my stick , if- Hawks said first drawer on the Right should be one of the three laying there .

I hummed walking over to his Desk , plugging the Stick into his Pc logging into my old Account . Starting the File , i streamed Desktop one and said all infos about the Quirk , the User and everything else i found on the Legal side from the Internet research .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Hawks said and now what you found illegal . I grinned and skipped to the second Report and said if anyone of you snitches imma be racist and start reporting random shit about that Person , clear !?

Mirko asked with who ? I asked how about a team of three Hundred reporters , tech nerds and a synchronised Team of hackers / Trackers and a few Assassins , any questions left Usagiyama ?

She shut her mouth letting me continue , so i said the Effect held about a few Days back then but I'm not quite sure if it's only a few Days now . I closed the File and opened the Tor-browser logging into my Account , i searched for a few minutes and found everything .

From his IP Adress to his detailed Quirk description up to his Supervisors . I said that is still legal by the way , clicking through many pages i said now it's starting to get illegal as i went deeper into the Internet .

I found everything about him out and pulled useful information onto my USB . Logging off i said I'll send a detailed report as soon as i know how to use the Information so i can write a Report for the Police department .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Hawks looked proud into my Eyes , smiling while the other Pros went out quietly . I walked over to him getting his Jacket put on from him , as soon as he closed the Buttons i hugged him .

Feeling him cocoon us in , i subconsciously laid my Head on his chest , feeling his chin tugging my head closer to him with his Hand , holding onto my back Head softly .

I asked Home and cuddle under a blanket , curled up in the Nest while watching a Movie ? He said sounds wonderful baby Bird , before he picked me up and flew in direction Home .