14

Serving each one their favourite Coffee type i made a Cappuccino and an Espresso for Deku and Tsukoyomi , knowing they were coming in a few minutes .

I left a note on the Counter and snuggled up in Bed with Hawks . Being cocooned in his Wings , arms and legs i felt comfortable and relaxed . Playing with his Hair i was at Peace .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Hearing him sigh as his Wings ruffled i chuckled wrapping my arms around his upper body as i slid downwards . Resting my Head in the crook of his Neck i said your Hot and i don't only mean your appearance , please rest for a while Keigo .

After a bit silence he said alright love , i'll take some time off and you decide what we do then sounds good ? I said sounds perfect , feeling my Feathers ruffle .

We relaxed like that and watched anime movies cuddled up together . After an Hour we came out both fully dressed and went straight up into the Kitchen . Sitting opposite each other he drank Coffee and i drank hot chocolate .

Walking into the Livingroom we sat into our Nest and watched random stuff with the others . I Noticed that he is still wearing the Necklace i gave him at the Hospital making me happily grin .

Everyone went to their Home and i curled up on Hawks cocooning myself in my Wings . Snuggling close i heared humming and felt arms wrapped around me and a Wing covering my own .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I felt the fluffiness of our Nest and snuggled in being fully at Home . Cuddling with Keigo in a Blanket from our Nest i used his arm as a Head pillow and draped my Leg over his . Hearing a sigh of Happiness i was smiling halfway asleep .

Sleeping in i didn't move much but somehow woke up laying covered in limbs and wings , i noticed his breathing on my Neck . Feeling relaxed i listened to his calm and steady heartbeat and smiled quietly to myself .

Being suddenly gently squeezed as he nuzzled into my Hair i knew i was getting red . I'm not used to so much physical love right after waking up , i turned around , hugged him back and nuzzled under his chin snuggling close to his Body .

We went in our Bathroom and took a long bath preening each other , talking about everything and relaxing in the warmth of the water . I was hugged from behind and pulled close to his Chest hearing him quietly humming yet relaxing .

I said when we are done bathing , i'm going to massage you . He said thanks baby bird , i appreciate it much knowing you've planned everything out for today as far as i know you .

We dried ourselves and put clean clothes on , well i did and he did not . I took the Bottle of massaging oil pouring a bit into my Hand, i used my Quirk and started to massage him where he had the most trouble , his Shoulders .

Hearing him groan i used more heat in that area , after an Hour he was clearly relaxed but awake . I chuckled saying impressive how long you were tense and still behaved like always .

Keigo turned on his back after i whipped it down to get rid of the last bit of oil . I was surprised when he pulled me up and sat me down on his lap , feeling him massage my hips i was happily flapping my Wings .

We sat down on the Couch after he got dressed . Keigo laid down on my Lap , while we watched random Movies . Massaging his scalp i saw his Wings puff up but he didn't move or tried to hide it , neither did he seem embarrassed about it which made me smile .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

We ate tonkotsu miso ramen and went back in our Nest . I played with his Hair knowing he always calms down when he has a stressed day , sometimes people get on his nerves or he just wants attention . This time he wanted attention from his Mate and I'm happy to help .