05

I heared Wind and was in the Air but i felt save knowing who held me . Hawks was holding me as close as possible while gliding in direction Home , to my House to be exact .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

We laid cuddled up next to another as he peppered my face full of very light butterfly kisses . His Wings wrapped around us and his leg draped over my legs , having his arms wrapped around my waist .

He asked wanna be roommates again ? I said yup but let us use this House because our other Adress got Leaked . Hawks hummed as his Head rested in my Neck while his wings were wrapped around us both . I asked Movies and Alcohol ? Getting a muffled humming i felt the vibrations in my Neck .

I helped him to get his stuff out after one p.m i think . We put everything in place and i was at peace knowing we were save and roomies again . Hawks seemed happy to , well at least that's what his puffed up Wings looked like combined with chirping noises .

We still watched a few Movies and drank again Strawberry Vodka . I was cuddled up with Keigo and slept in peacefully , even when he carried me into my room and laid next to me in my Bed i only noticed his warmth behind causing me to curle into him .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I felt something poke me , after a while i opened my Eyes and saw Keigo standing in T-pose in front of my Bed with spread out Wings sending Feathers to poke me .

He was devilishly grinning while continuously poking me with his Feathers . I sat up , grabbed him by the hem of his Shirt and pulled him down , i curled up half on him and was smiling because of his expression .

After like an half hour i was changed and carried out of my Bedroom . Half asleep i found myself in the Kitchen with Tonkotsu Miso Ramen in front of me . I was touched by that gesture and smiled up at Keigo with a thanks .

He sat opposite me and said no problem kid . We ate in peaceful silence while just relaxing , taking time for ourselves . We decided to go to his Agency and did but we flew in the Clouds so nobody could see us .

We didn't think that through because we arrived in his Agency Office completely drenched from Head to toe . He threw me a Towel and pat himself dry , we dried each other's Hair and changed into clean clothes i had left here last time i was at the Agency .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

We sat snuggled up under a blanket on the couch in a corner and filled paperwork out . He said please don't blame me- i said nah it's fine you weren't here for a while and are still number two for the public .

His Eyes narrowed at me as he asked what do you mean ? I said yor are my number one roommate bestie . He bursted out laughing and i smiled along , we went into his Gym and trained our Quirks together .

In the End he had me pinned against a Wall because i didn't notice one tiny Feather . Knowing he would probably rip that shirt if i move i stayed still . Hawks seemed let down to me until he turned around after fifteen minutes and that's when i activated my Quirk using heat to force his feathers soft .

That didn't change my outcome and so i was without a Shirt . Hawks was in a fighting stance with his feather blades in his hands , i summoned my Scythe and charged at him .

Our Weapons collided with each other over and over until we ended it tie because we both were done . I went showering in the Bathroom connected to his Office .