17

Helping Keigo get ready an Hour later , i flew us on my Matori to his Appointment . Shielding him with my Wings as best as i could , and it somehow worked so i flew into the Office without any problems .

The Doctor explained what was wrong with him and what's most likely going to happen within the next couple of Days . He's going to experience a hell lot of Pain as his Wings grow back and shouldn't move at all during the Process , his Wings probably need preening and he has to rest a week after his Wings have grown back .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Noting everything important in my Notepad , i asked anything else i need to know ? The Doctor said he might get protective , clingy , aggressive , tired or it could happen that he faints out of nowhere due to the Stress his Body goes through , so if that happens just let him rest in a quiet place where he's Comfortable .

Nodding while i wrote it down , i thanked him and he asked did something happen ? I said he ate Yesterday a light soup and didn't throw up at all .

Seeing him writing it down , he said that is very good progress and i would recommend to stay with soups or light foods for now . Hawks nod and i went out to give him privacy and to sneak hot Soup from the Soup vending machine . ( Yes that exists and it's delicious )

Blowing air on the Soup to cool it off , i sat in front of the Door to the Office waiting until he would come out . Drinking my Soup ( ? ) i lightly burned my Tongue a bit , i used my Quirk to absorb most of the Heat until the temperature was perfectly to eat / Drink . ( ?! )

I stopped using my Quirk and relaxed as my Body filled with warmth from the lukewarm Liquid . The Door opened and i was sceptical about what they talked about , because he looked terrible .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Throwing the empty Cup away i caught Keigo , holding him close to my Chest , i carried him bridal style as i covered him in my Wings on my Matori . Arriving Home soon after , i carried him into our Bedroom and tugged him lovingly into our Love Nest .

Leaving the Feather Necklace i gave him around his Neck , i closed the Door and thought about alcohol but let it be , thinking about showing responsibility to Team A that not every Problem should be drowned in Alcohol .

Having massive Luck nobody except us was here , so i made Lunch for us meaning Soup . He was reading a thick book because he couldn't sleep , even if he tried it didn't work .

Keigo snuggled up on me after dinner as soon as i sat down in our Office . I massaged his Shoulders , before i changed his Bandages and helped him to get into my Hoddy , his excuse being 'cause it smells like your scent calming me down easier .

Knowing i feel the same exact way with his scent on his Clothes we swapped Hoddies and i waited until he was snuggled up looking cozy , before i ruffled his Hair slowly and carefully .

Wrapping him in my Wings i fluffed them up , embracing him fully . Kissing his forehead lovingly i hummed , until i was 100 % sure he was asleep as i curled my Wing ends around his Body to stabilise him , so he wouldn't accidentally fall from my Lap .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Humming lightly i read through a few Reports Team A had written a few Hours Ago , checking for grammatical errors . Nestling my Head on Keigos i felt him nuzzle close as he slung his arms around me .

Writing Tipps down for everyone separately , it was late when i finished and i only noticed it because Keigo was awake wanting attention . I was done when he nuzzled against my Neck humming , after a while he switched to kisses and just before he bit down i said alright you have my Attention , while feeling his teeth graze my skin causing me to shudder .