15

Landing on a Skyscraper i sighed inflaming my Cigarette , i walked to U.A after All-Might called me asking me to stay for a few Days and take over Aizawas trainings shifts . I said be right there .
I flew to U.A with a Coffee feeling like shit .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Arriving i still had the ID card and went inside the Main building . Talking with All-Might and receiving a Time table , Keys , a laptop but i said I have my own and an USB Disk with data about every Student ( Name , Age , Quirk , e.t.c ) .

All-Might showed me the Room and said you are allowed to use every legal method to get them to behave and respect the elderly people and their teachers .

I received the Allowance in paper from and was left alone . Looking through Aizawas Time table i saw that Tomorrow was a pure theory day , meaning training them is the Day after and for that is the Quirk information given with the Student Name and so on .

Reading through the files and creating a general Information plan while i ignored that i was being watched . I asked wanna watch , ask a question , tell me to fuck off or want advice ?

Hearing " advice please ." From Mineta i was surprised but said come inside and close the Door after you , yeah ? He nod coming inside , closing the Door before sitting down . I asked wanna drink something non-alcoholic ?

He said water please . Humming i gave him his water and sat down opposite him asking so what can i help you with , Minoru ? I was not surprised when he asked for help on how to apologise to everyone .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

So we had a deep talk about it , he fully opened up and we made a plan together when he should apologise and how , he said thanks for taking me serious before he left .

I chuckled standing up as i planned the last part of the Lesson . Saving and printing the files i sorted everything and went to sleep . Waking up at four , i got ready and was surprised by All-Might and Midnight checking up on me .

They looked at each other , then at me but i said good morning , i just woke up and took a shower . They sighed and said good because someone told us about your behaviour .

I said ah so Mirko didn't use an empty threat not bad . They asked how did you know we meant Mirko and not Hawks ? I said Mirko and i had a little conflict Yesterday evening but were able to clear our little problem so she was the last one I've seen .

Midnight walked me to the Class and stayed behind me . Walking inside shortly after making myself a Latte Macchiato i said that's gonna be a pain in the Ass because imma have to rearrange a few rules .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Waiting that they come into Class mostly everyone was there on point . Waiting for a few persons to arrive , i said i'll be teaching you for this week and maybe longer but most likely not .

Most of you guys know me and who doesn't that's fine i don't care , so since i have clear instructions which I'm gonna ignore , how about we all get to know each other ? They looked surprised but Tenya Iida started .

After him was Izuku and right in the middle of his introduction screamed bakugo . I asked Hey what's your name ? He said Katsuki Bakugo why'd you wanna kno- I said shut up and let him speak or get out and don't come here if all you wanna do is be a bitch , understood ? Everyone should be able to speak freely and so that they are feeling comfortable .